(Please read) Questions:

Ok so I'm really confused about something. Can dragons blush? Ok so in 'how to train your dragon' movies they can't blush but 'the Rescue Riders' is more... kiddish. No offense to the show. So can they blush? I'm generally confused. I don't think I've seen them blush. If you know then please tell me. Or just say your opinion. I'm trying to keep this book not cringy-ish. (That's not even a word...)

Also... dating? A lot of people have them dating and get married and stuff like that but... should I? Right now the story is going in more of the direction of mates. I got it from httyd. Mates is basically the dragon version of marriage but there's no dating before hand. What do you guys think. This story is already going in the direction of mates so it would be to hard to change that. (Mabey I'm just to lazy...) Anyway still let me know what you think for my other books that will come out after this one (hopefully).

And finally... kissing? Should they kiss? I don't know. A lot of people do this to but it's still kind of hard to imagine dragons kissing. Not saying it's bad for people to write them kissing but it's hard for me to write. Mabey more like a lick on the cheek would work for me? Hmmm... When I imagined this there was no kissing but if you want them to kiss in my next books then tell me. Can dragons even put the mouths in the shape of a kiss? It would be kind of awkward. I mean for humans to kiss I think it would be more natural. (Just so you know I'm think of movie kisses) not saying that some kisses aren't awkward. Ok yeah..

Am I over thinking this? Ok I'm done ranting. Lol 😂. Vote and comment! Byeeeeee!!!