Rules

(A/N) This chapter gets a little dark.. their will be mentions of blood, killing, etc.

Voilet's P.O.V-

As we were flying back I thought I saw a flash of red in the forest. Thinking I'm seeing things, I just ignore it. I finally see the roost in view. Me and Winger landed at the roost. It was pretty nice. There was a light house that had a zip-line going around it and an underneath area. Their was a fire pit and walls around some parts of the mountain/sea stack place. Their was a big tree on the side as well.

After they were done showing me around they invited me to eat dinner with them. We were all sitting around the fire, eating. I decided to see what everyone else was doing. It was easier then thinking of my own thoughts. Winger and Summer were chatting to themselves. I wonder what their talking about but I leave them alone. Aggro was talking with Dak and Leyla. Burple seemed to be preoccupied by his food, gulping the fish down quickly. While Cutter looked deep in thought. I wonder what he's thinking about but I leave it alone though I do let my mind wander and think 'maybe he's thinking about Aggro'.

I knew the second I saw Aggro and Cutter that they liked each other. Maybe Cutter's thinking about how him and Aggro could mate. Lots of dragons don't know that they can mate with other species of dragons, Just because it's not common. Though for some species of dragons, they might not be able to lay eggs. I think a Razorwing and a fire fury could have eggs. Though the eggs might have more difficulties then pure breed dragons. Pure breeds know what their powers are going to be, while half breeds might have two powers or none or just one. They might have their mothers ability or fathers abilities. You can never really tell so it's hard for them to figure out their power.

It wasn't that hard for me because well one time I licked my wound and it healed in like three seconds. I could tell I had healing abilities easily. I had came with a power blast like any other Swiftwing. Things were really looking up for me until everyone on my island started getting their mega blast. It took me many moons to get my mega blast then any other dragon on the island. It was also hard because of my father trying to push me to be the best. All the presser made me nervous and didn't help. I was also scared of my father because he killed my mother but now thanks to Winger I'm free.

(A/N) Ok so Voilet's past is the same as the other ending and she will talking about her friends. Btw If you didn't read the first ending then Sunset, Branch and Sky were her friends. Also I should also say that the Rescue Riders don't know about her past because that was in the second ending. Idk why I'm saying all this but in case! Continue reading!!

After he defeated Shadow, who was supposed to be my mate but after Shadow got his butt kicked by the Alpa, he probably told my father that I'm being protected by the Alpa dragon. That would definitely make them back off. I'm not sure why Winger saved me though, he seems really nice and stuff but why would he chose to save me. The way his powers trigged... I've never seen anything like it. To be honest I think I'm already starting to fall for him.... I know this is going to sound stupid but as soon as I saw him their was something... different about him. How he was so gentle towards me and nice. When he defeated Shadow he put my life above his own... it made me think about how good of an Alpha he is. I bet he'd be an even better mate. WHAT!! What am I thinking? I'm just some random dragon he saved. I'm not worthy of an Alpha.. I was literally on the run. I wasn't even able to solve my own problems because I was to weak. He's so confident and strong. Caring and loving. Handsome and... well perfect.

I need to stop thinking about this. I don't need a guy. That's the main reason I left my island! Because I didn't want to be forced to be mates with Shadow. Why do I think Winger will be any different then any other guy in my life. No guy understands me. They don't even try to understand. Shadow.. well yeah he used to be really amazing but he changed and tried to hurt me. My father is... well he's a murder. My best friends Branch, Sunset and Sky probably hate me for leaving them behind but they don't understand... Sky... she was an amazing friend, could read my every mood but... shes
loyal and strong. I'm not, I'm not loyal, I left my friends to deal with Royal alone. I'm not strong.. I couldn't even help my friends. I don't deserve their friendship and I don't deserve the Rescue Riders friendship either.