"So... What do we do now?"-Cutter

3rd persons P.O.V-

The unknown Swiftwing swiftly flew over to them. Landing in front of them growling. Winger jumped in front of Dak growling at the new Swiftwing.

Suddenly the other Swiftwing stopped growling. Her eyes were wide as well. "A-Are you..." She said looking at Winger.

Winger stopped growling and said, "Are you ok?" He asked tilting his head.

"Yes I'm fine... and rude." She quickly bowed. "I'm very sorry, I didn't realize it was you I hope you can forgive me." She finished.

Winger chuckled and said, "Of course. We didn't mean to startle you."

She smiled gratefully but then it was one of confusion. "What are you doing way out here? Are you here to defeat Royal?"

"Who's Royal?" Dak asked.

"Wait you can you understand me?" The mysterious green dragon asked Dak.

"It's a long story but my and my sister got rescued by an mother dragon and raised us besides her own son," Dak gestured to Winger. "Winger. We learned how to speak dragon." Dak said.

"Nice." She said.

"So... who's Royal?" Winger asked.

"Oh right, he's the leader of this flock.... Well not the true leader but he was mates with the leader of the flock. Everyone hates him but we have to listen to him. We all hoped Voilet- his daughter would become the leader but she disappeared when Royal announced her and Shadow to be mates..." She trailed off.

"Don't worry, we will free this flock but we're not sure what to do next..." Dak says.

"You guys can stay in my cave until you have a plan. Also my name's Emerald." She said kindly.

"You can call me Winger and this is Dak." Winger said with a smile.

"Ok, we should move quickly. The other dragons might not be as friendly as I am, not because they don't want to be saved there just scared Royal might hurt them." She said. Dak and Winger nodded in understanding. All the dragons that were patrolling flew towards the top of Star mountain.

"Why are they all stopping?" Dak asked.

"There reporting back to Royal." Emerald said.

The two dragons and one human flew back to the cave that Emerald was in before. Winger and Dak were worried about the other Rescue Riders since they haven't seen them but if they saw them it meant the scouts would have saw them too so in a way it was good. They would just have to hope for the best.

"Do you live alone?" Winger asked once they had landed.

"Not exactly..." After she said that four baby dragons came bustling out of the back of the cave.

"You brought guests!" One of the males squeaked out. They were in front of Winger and Dak.

"Ones a human!" One said before Emerald could say anything. The others started saying a couple other things that were random, like "look at his ears!" "Why is his paws shaped like that?" And many other things. What Dak and Winger noticed that there was two boys and two girls.

"Ok now kids, this is Winger and Dak. Treat them kindly. And don't bug them." Emerald said with a sigh then turned towards Dak and Winger. "Thats Moon, Talon, Vine and Aira." She finished.

Aira was a light blue, Moon was a dark blue, Talon was a forest green and Vine was a light green. They all had White underbellies. Aira had emerald eyes. Moon had dark purple eyes. Vine had ocean eyes. Talon looked identical to his mother, With emerald eyes and dark forest green coloring and a white underbelly.