(A/N) Very important

Ok so I was reading this story and.. I just realized that in the first chapter there's a dragon named Dash. And I made an another OC with the name Dash. So... oops? Idk if anyone noticed that or not (I don't blame you if you didn't notice, I feel like I wrote that chapter years ago). Anyway I'm gonna switch the first chapter OC name. Plus the name Dash doesn't suit his personality but I think that Aggro's love interest Dash suits that OCs personality more. Ok so I'm gonna tell you the his personality here but just so you know he won't make much of an appearance in this book but in the next book he will! I think you guys will like him!

Name: Void (was Dash)
Age: As old as Winger's father so around 32 in human years. (Yes his father died in his 30s, the reson he died will be explained in the next book)
Apearence: A faded blue and dark blue as main colors. Dark purple marking.
Type of dragon: Roming Ramblefang.
Personatliy: Is wise and patient. Is a good teacher and role model. He was Winger's father- Storm's best friend, Second in command. Winger looks to him for guidance and decisions. Is now Winger's second in command. Even though he can be seroius he is actully just as sarcstic and playful as the others. Is kind and sometimes times joins in on teasing Winger about his crush on Voilet with the other Rescue Riders.