Feelings

I love this picture above! It's so cute because Cutter is looking at Aggro so sweetly and Aggro isn't noticing him. It describes what happens LITERALLY EVERY EPISODE! Ok maybe not every episode... because sometimes it's THE OTHER WAY AROUND!!! There so cute together!!!!

(It's night btw.)
3rd person P.O.V-

All the Rescue Riders were still think of what to do, should they just go in dragons blazing? Sneak attack? They weren't sure...  Meanwhile their was two dragons that wasn't thinking about that.

Cutter's P.O.V-

I sigh looking out into the sky thinking about Aggro I don't know why but... I couldn't stop think about her. She was so amazing. I know I have feelings for her but what do I do about them? I just... I just don't know. I saw Aggro walking up to me. Crud! What do I do? She sat down next to me silently.

"The sky's so beautiful tonight." She said and she was right. There was no clouds so all you could see was the stars. They gleamed and glowed. Even though they were pretty I couldn't take my eyes off Aggro.

"I can think of something even more beautiful." I whispered softly without thinking.

"Like what." She said in a soft voice. Normally her eyes held fire and rage with a wall up so you couldn't tell what she was thinking but right now was different. Her eyes still held her wild feisty fire but calmer full of acceptance. They held love and compassion. Her body was relaxed. How is she so perfect?

"You." I whispered softly with a bit of hope. Now she was surprised with her mouth slightly open because of shock.

I sigh, blinding up courage to continue. I close my eyes and open them looking directly into her eyes. I could have used so many words to describe how beautiful she looked but we would be here for eternity. The one word to combine all the words is........perfect.

"Aggro I know that nows not the best time to say this but if I don't do it now then I might never say it. Aggro...when I first meet you I thought you were this really mean dragon that was just... setting fires but soon realized that you were amazing. I was the first to suggest that you should become a Rescue Rider because I couldn't bear the thought of you leaving and I had no idea why. But I knew one thing, I wanted you to be with me and even then I didn't realize how amazing you truly are. Over time I realize how much I loved you and...and how much I don't deserve you. When ever I tried to impress you, you'd just brush it off as if it was nothing. That was one reason I didn't tell you. Another reason why I didn't tell you was because I was scared. We have faced so many things together but what I was truly afraid of was you rejecting me. But I think it's time I face my fears and say. I love you Aggro." I say. More fear boiled up in inside me, scared of rejection.

"I-I don't know what to say..." Aggro says.

"Oh..." I say and glanced away slightly down. I see her smile putting her head where I was looking. I look up to her eyes, wondering what she was going to say next.

"Because I only have one thing on my mind, I love you too." she said looking directly into my eyes. I felt my heart light up with joy.

"Really?!" I say.

"Yes, more then you can ever imagine." She said.

"Actually I think... I think I can imagine." I say referring to how much I love her. We both smile at each. We suddenly hear cheering from deeper in the cave. We snap our heads towards the sound to see all the Rescue Riders and Emerald cheering. If dragons could blush we would be.

"Finally you guys confessed your feelings towards each other!" Layla said squealing with happiness. She pulled us into a hug and everyone joined in on the hug. (Excluding Emerald) I chuckled.