Island

3rd persons P.O.V-

They were flying through the storm, following Voilet. They have been flying for most of the day and The Rescue Riders were tired.

"Mabey we should go back?" Burple whispered to the other members of the Rescue Riders.

"It seems to just keep getting worse." Aggro adds.

"No we have to keep going and ride this out, get through the storm." Winger says.

"Wait... is that light?" Layla asks. They all give each other a knowing look and start heading towards it. Lucky for them Voilet was going that way to. There was no more clouds in the sky so if Voilet looked back again they wouldn't be able to hide. They saw her flying towards an island that you could see as soon as you fly out of the storm. Layla points to Voilet and then to the island. Everyone does a silent nod saying to go there with her.

Once they were close enough they could see the islands features.

Blue=waterGreen=grassWhite dots=Swiftwings Red dots=caves where the dragons sleep Red circle=Flock leader\Voilet's father caveFlock leader=Voilet's father Smaller grey triangles=mountains in the back

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Blue=water
Green=grass
White dots=Swiftwings
Red dots=caves where the dragons sleep
Red circle=Flock leader\Voilet's father cave
Flock leader=Voilet's father
Smaller grey triangles=mountains in the back.
Big grey triangle=Star mountain

(A/N) ok keep going!

_________________________________

Wingers P.O.V-

The island was huge! In the back where mountains but the biggest one was in the middle of the island. It had small caves all over it where I'm guess the flock sleep. There was one cave that was bigger then the others. It was in the middle of the mountain, it must be the flock leaders cave. The left side of the island had mostly water, a pond. The right side had only grass. I saw Swiftwings flying around but some where sitting but they all seemed to be on high alert probably because Voilet was coming back. And lastly there was a Swiftwing that seemed to be a bit bigger then the others, on top of the biggest mountain. His main color was a royal blue and his under belly was white. Since we where flying for most of the day the sun was just about to set.

"Follow me." I whisper looking back at the others. They seemed to get the idea and nodded. I dove straight down with the others following doing the same. Well... Burple was more like falling. I pulled up as soon as we were about to hit the water. The others some how managed to stop as well, though the started to slow down before I did that way they could stop. I turned around to Summer.

"Could you go under water that way they don't see you and see if we can just glide right under the sight lines?"'I asked.

"Of course." She whispered. Leyla jumped on Burple's back expertly since she's done it many times before. Summer slowly lowered herself into the water that way she wouldn't make a big splash. Once she left I turned towards the other Rescue Riders.