Forgivenes and M'lady!

Voilet's P.O.V-

Ugh, this feeling in my chest is horrible. I just want to go back to Winger and apologize for making him so angry. I was just trying to help.... but I'm gonna have to probably leave the island...why should I even care... I mean he did save my life but still...

I hear footsteps behind me. I look back and see Winger with a kind smile on his face.

"Hey... Voilet, I wanted to say I'm sorry. I shouldn't have flipped like that." He said softly. He's apologizing to me!

"That's sweet but... I'm the one who should be apologizing, I'm the one that was insulting you..." I say quietly.

"Yeah but you were just trying to help." Winger said.

"I guess..." I say.

"So we both forgive each other?" He asked me.

"Yeah... well your gonna have to do me a few favors." I say with a playful smirk.

"Oh really?" He asked.

"Uh-Huh!" I nodded my head.

"Would you like to join me and the others in the roost tonight, oh M'lady." He says playing along in a in British accent and with a bow at the end. I glance away as if I'm actually thinking about it.

"Oh that would would be lovely, kind sir." I say in a British accent as well. I do a bow to him as well. We both can't hold in our giggles any longer.

"All is forgiven." I say with a kind smile after we were done laughing.

"I'm glad. But seriously do you want to come sleep in the roost tonight?" He asked, which surprised me.

"Really?" I ask.

"Yeah." He responds.

"What about the others? Won't they mind? I mean it's your guys home right?" I ask.

"Their the ones who came up with the idea before I left to find you." He says.

"Only if your sure." I say.

"Definitely." He says with a smile.

"Ok then let's go." I say.

We both fly off to the Roost where the others should be waiting.

(A/N)
Ok I know that was really short but it's 11:30 and I'm really tired. I also wrote the same chapter up above TODAY! 'Final fight' I mean yeah I took breaks but it was long!