1

Don't be put off by the first chapter it gets better I promise.

Y/N's PoV

"Jab" my trainer shouts. "One, two"
"Nice" he drags out. "Take a break"

I walk over to the little table in the corner of the gym that has my sweat towel on and my water. "Yooo Y/N" I hear someone shout from the other side of the gym. I look up to see Isaac and Elijah walking towards me. "You good?" I ask them.

"Yeah, what are you doing after we get out of here?" Elijah asks. "Nothing" I answer almost straight away. They nod. "Wanna come hangout with Danielle and some of our other friends. "Can Tom come?" I ask. "Yes of course" Issac replies. "Okay text me where and when and I'll be there." I say giving them both a bro hug and walking away.

**at home**

Sorry.
Let me introduce myself I am Y/N Y/L/N. I am an intersex pro boxer and I'm pretty well-known too. I am the first intersex boxer to ever be world champion and I still am to this day. Undefeated. Also, people just assume I'm a guy because of my body. But I say I'm a girl to confuse people. I'm like that a sarcastic arsehole. I'm also from the U.K.

I get out the shower to see that Eli has texted me that we are going to the movies then to go get food. I decide to dress casual:

I am now on my way to pick Tom up from his house in my new baby

I am now on my way to pick Tom up from his house in my new baby. This is my dream car and I am in love. It is a Lamborghini Urus and it is matte black.

"Hi bro" Tom says getting into the car with a huge grin on his face. "What are you grinning at?" I ask him "Danielle Is going to be here" I laugh at him and turn the radio up. It's not a long car journey it's about 10 minutes so we got there pretty fast. As I am pulling up I see a group of people at the entrance. I know it's them because I see Issacs bright red hat.
We get out the car and head over to them.

I hug Issac Eli and Danielle because they're the only people I know. "Hi Y/N" a gorgeous short brunette with beautiful brown eyes says in a flirty way. "Hi" I say giving her a quick hug. "I'm Billie" I hear a soft voice from behind me say. I turn around and I am met with the bluest eyes I have ever seen piercing into my soul, black hair with bright neon green roots. And she pulled that shit off let me tell you. Nobody else could do that. Not a chance. "I'm y/N"  I say offering her my hand to shake. "I know" she giggles. I shake my head also giggling. I look back into her eyes again and it feels like the world stopped spinning for a moment, until Eli broke us out of our daydream. "Let's go in i have already paid" he says we all follow him in and he has chosen to see the greatest showman, fucking mint.

We all sit down and Billie is in the seat in front of me the brunette girl who is called maddie on one side then Tom on the other. And the rest of our friends scattered around us.

Half way through the movie I feel the Maddie put her hand on my arm, I didn't bother saying anything but I did see that when Billie came back from the toilet she gave Maddie the dirtiest look ever. If looks were to kill she would be six feet under. No joke. I smirk to myself.

————-after the movie

"Y/N I'm going to ride with Danielle" Tom says I wink at him cheekily causing him to flip me off. "Who is coming with time then?" I ask. "Me!"Maddie shouts. "No you go with Issac I'll go with Y/N" Billie sternly says, damn this girl is something else. But also very intimidating.