8

Y/N's PoV

I change into my shorts and sports bra and walk outside out of the door Billie went through. I look around me and see Billie lying on the huge bean bag with her headphones in and her eyes closed. I walk over to her and crouch down infront of her.

"Billie" I say slightly shaking her leg to get her attention, so opens her left eye to see who it was but as soon as we made eye contact she immediately closed them again. I sigh and sit on the floor next to the bean bag.

Billie: "What do you want"

"What's wrong with you baby?" I ask her looking into what was her bright blue eyes but now are dark and sad. I hear her move in her seat a little.

Billie: "I just, I don't wanna get hurt" her voice cracked mid sentence. I take both of her hands in mine and intertwine our fingers.

"I am not going to hurt you, okay?"

Billie: "I'm sorry, I can't do this. I can do us right now. The album is about to come out and you have your boxing, I'm sorry I just can't" she gets up and I hear the front door shut.

I fall backwards and put my head in my hands and I felt like I was burning.

*later that evening at the restaurant*

"Here's your food" our Spanish waitress says passing everyone their food saving mine for last.

"And yours" while she walks away she seductively stokes her hand up my arm and winks, I shoot her a smile back and hear a cough from the other side of the table. I take a glance up to see Billie burning a hole through my face. She raises her eyebrows and shakes her head at me before turning to talk to my step mom who happens to be next to her.

Claudia: "how are you?" Claudia nudges me from my right and finneas turns to be involved in our conversation. I nod and look at them both.

"It just came out of no where and I really liked her" I honestly say.

Finneas: " I tried to speak to her and tell her that you aren't like Brandon, but she wasn't listening" he explained

"I'm just gonna give her the space she needs but, if she wants us to be something she is going to have to tell me fast because I can't be expected to stick around waiting"

Finneas and Claudia just nod and finish their food. As do I.
I guess we are gonna have to see what tomorrow holds.