3

Y/N's PoV

It is now Monday, so it's fight night. I just got a call that the staples centre (the venue for the fight) has sold out and there will be about 60 million people watching from home. Hahaha payday bitches. Because I am intersex I can't be put into a category of ability. So I am fighting a male fighter. Anthony Joshua. To say I am shitting myself is and understatement.

"Y/N get in a hoodie and some joggers, we are going to the venue on the bus" my coach said to me. I answer an ok then go into the locker room. I change and put my headphones in, answering a few messages of friends and family.

Mom~ sorry I can't be there hunny, your going to do amazing!
Thanks momma, I'll see you soon!

Elijah~ me, Billie, Issac, Tom and Danielle are going to be there in an hour.
Ok bro thanks for coming, keep me distracted❤️

Dad~ fight night, I'll be there front row with your brother, step mom and two year old sister.
Why didn't you just say their names, I know who they are but thanks I love you all.

Step mom(Tina)~ I cant wait, keep focused and once you win you can take us all to Bora Bora😂
I will thanks for the advice, I will take you all Bora Bora tho x

Brother(Harry)~ I love you💓
I love you too

I switched my phone off as the bus comes to a stop. I look at the time to see that it has already been an hour so my friends will already be inside. I hop off the bus and follow my team into the venue. I walk inside and down a couple of corridors to then see the ring with all the seats inside. "60,000 people, this is your biggest fight, don't fuck it up" my trainer says to me. I shake my head and laugh a little before heading into my huge dressing room.

"Here she is" I hear Tom saying while coming to give me a hug. I look at them all and a smile creeps on my face when I see the familiar green roots and the most pure blue eyes looking back at me. I wink at her making her blush and turn away giggling.

"Y/n, my family are hear tonight" Billie says to me. "Oh really? Where are they sitting?" I ask her she turns around to face me. "At the back" I  frown a little. "Get them hear half an hour early and I'll sit them with my dad, step mom and siblings" she gives me a warm smile and wraps her arms around my strong torso. "Thank you, my dad and Finn are gonna flip when they find out" she excitedly mumbles. I laugh at her and she pulls away looking as red as a tomato.

"Y/n go change into your fight gear, you need to warm up and get your hands wrapped." My coach shouts. I head into the toilet and get changed. After I get my hands wrapped.

"5 minutes skipping" coach Kenneth says setting the timer, I start skipping and everyone stops to watch me warm up.
5 mins later.
"Pads" Ken says. I get in my stance and do some pad work.
20 mins later.
I have finished my warm up and stretches. I look over to see Billie stood with who I presume is her parents and brother. I walk over to greet them and give them their seat tickets. "Hi I'm y/n it's very nice to meet you all" I say going to shake their hand instead they pull me into a warm hug, I accept it and hug back. "Here are your seat tickets, you are next to my family" I say handing them the front row seats. "Thank you so much love, this is literally Patrick's dream" Maggie says. "Aw I'm glad, you need to hurry I have to go and fight in about 5 minutes" I say and we all share a little laugh, they go out into the venue and take Thor seats.

My trainer put in my mouth guard and puts my gloves on. "Who are you" "y/n y/l/n" I shout back to him. "Yes you are, you own this stadium. Now go out there and prove to everyone what the last name y/l/n means" I stand up after his little speech while my friends start hyping me up.

"You need to go out there and kill him, but please be safe" Billie says before kissing me on the cheek and walking out to her seat with the rest of our friends.

I hear the music, the screams and my name being called out. I walk out of the square door with fire burning inside of me.

I step in the ring and my team remove my robe and put Vaseline on my eyes.

"Let's fight mother fucker"