21

Y/N's PoV

*two weeks later*

18th December
2:45 pm

I am at the house with Noah and Dixie and everyone we're just chilling in the living room, while Addison and Charli are doing TikToks on the other side of the room, until I keep getting notifications from celebrities adding to their Instagram. I turn on my phone and check what all the haste was about.

AliciaKeys:

caption: happy birthday to the kindest heart I know, have a good day beautiful 💓

Tagged: @billieeilish

—————————

Oh, she's 18 today.

"You ok" a deep voice snaps me out of my little world, it was Noah.

You: "urm, yeah I guess"

Noah: "you really live her don't you?"

I just nod

You: (sighs)

Noah: "go live, see if she joins?" He suggests
"Fine"

Billies PoV

* y/n y/l/n has gone live, Tap to join*

Without thinking I tapped it, I saw the cutest face on my screen instantly causing a smile to form on my face. I think she noticed when I joined because she moved closer to the camera to check if she is seeing my name.

Y/n: " ok send some questions through"
Questions come streaming through but I hear a female voice in the back.
"Y/n, come film a TikTok" it was Addison, is that bitch tryna steal my girl?
"No addison, I can't dance" she laughs.

Y/n "are you and Dixie dating?"

Y/n: *laughs* "no"

Y/n "when's your next fight?"

Y/n: "I won't be fighting again"
"Oh shit, I shouldn't of said that"

Urm what, why isn't she fighting.

*live ended*

I should call her.

Y/n - hello?

Billie- your not fighting?

Y/n- no

Billie- why

Y/n- it's none of you business Billie

Billie- right, I've had enough! Get your ass in your car and to my house!

Y/n- but~

Billie- no buts, get here!

Y/n- fine

*call ended*

15 mins later

I hear three knocks before racing to the door to see a very, unhappy sleepy y/n.
I grab her hand and lead her into my room.

"What's going on with you?" I gently ask her. She just sighs and fiddles with her fingers.

Y/n: "I can't anymore, it's too much I miss out on everything, I have no social life and it just fucks yo my relationships" she explains.

Billie: "this isn't about what I called you, and accused you of is it?" She looks up into my eyes.

Y/n: "partly but I've made enough money, it's someone else's turn now. I want to settle down and buy a house and have a family"

Billie: "I'm sorry I said those things about you"
She doesn't reply, just intertwines our fingers and brings my hand to her lips leaving a soft kiss on it.

Y/n: "I love you Billie" she quietly whispers.

Billie: " I love you too"

Y/n: "but ...."