23

Y/N's PoV

I wake up in a unusual bed, not unusual just unfamiliar. I look down and see billies head lay on my chest with both of her arms wrapped securely around my abs.

"Billie baby wake up" I gently shake her. She groans before sitting up.

Billie: "morning" she pecks me on the lips "should we go tell my mom dad and finneas about us moving in together?" I nod and follow her downstairs.

Maggie: "morning girls" she says standing up giving me a hug and then kissing Billie on the head.

Billie: "we have something to tell you all"
She announces.
We all sit around the living room Billie on my lap with her arm around my shoulder.

Billie: "well, we decided to move in together"

The whole room went silent and I tried to read Maggie and Patrick's face but I couldn't.

"Finally!" Patrick screams at the top of his lungs, me and Billie just look at them both confused.

Patrick: "well I always knew you were meant to be together and you might be moving a little fast but me and your mother did the same, I'm so happy for you" he explains with a huge smile plastered over his face.

Maggie: "so when do we get to see the house?"

You: "we get the keys today so when we're all moved in you can come stay with us?" I suggested. We all stand up and give out hugs, Billie waltz off to tell finneas and Claudia over the phone and I do the same for Noah.

Billie: "baby it's time" she whispers in my ear.

You: "let's go"

We both bolt out of billies parents house and into my car.

*at the house*

Land lord: "here are all the documents and the keys for this lovely home" she hands me and Billie a key each before walking out of our huge front door.

You: "we are officially broke" we both burst into laughter and shrug it off.

Billie: "that's a little over exaggerated" she taps my cheek in sarcasm. "I know" I reply. "I was just saying because this house is fucking beautiful"

**three months later**

Today is the day that marks three months of me and Billie living in our new house and we are having a small party to celebrate, that and it's Noah's birthday so we are throwing him a party.

Billie: "hi, you enjoying yourself?" Billie asks me cutely before hopping up on the stool next to me and pulling me into a long passionate kiss.

You: "yeah, are you"

Billie: "I want you so bad right now"
I look at her and raise my eyebrows then I connect my lips to her collar bone leaving faint marks up her neck, I kiss along her jaw while she slightly slips a few moans into my ear, I lift away and peck her on the lips. "Your gonna have to wait"

"I hate you"