11

Y/N's PoV

I get out of bed and get into some swimming shorts and a sports bra and head outside. Everyone is at mine and Billies but now since it's the biggest. I head over to Claudia and Finn.

"Hey guys" I say sitting down next to them. I get a hey back off both of them.

Finneas: "fuck it's hot out here" he whines making me and Claudia chuckle a little.

Claudia: "I'm guessing you and Billie are good now?"

"Yeah we're better" I smile. And they both do too.

"Y/n come play in the sea" my sister says dragging me up and over to the steps to get in the water.

That day consisted of me playing gin the pool with all the kids and everyone else watching, laughing at me being unable to get out of the water for 4 hours.

———————

"What you wearing tonight?" I ask Billie walking into the bathroom, wrapping my arms around her waist from behind and pecking her neck. She leans back into me.

Billie: "Probably some shorts and a top maybe some Jordan's or Gucci shoes I don't know, how about you?"

I think for a second. "Probably jeans and a top, nothing fancy" we laugh. She turns around in my arms.

Billie: "I need to know that your not going to break my heart" she says looking deep into my soul.

"I promise I will not break your heart" I say staring right back. She smiles and we share a short but sweet kiss before going to the restaurant to eat.

*one week later*

We are now back in Los Angeles, me and Billie are still together even though we aren't official we basically are. I think she's waiting for me to ask so I am going to on our next date. I get a message from my manager.

*manager texts*
You
Them

Yo, you alive?

Yeah why😂

You haven't posted on social media for two weeks dude, People think something's happened to you, make an instagram x

Okay x

Instagram:

Caption: sorry I have been gone, took sometime to relax with my family

Caption: sorry I have been gone, took sometime to relax with my family. Thanks for all your support I love you guys❤️

Liked by: @stepmom, @dad, @justinbieber, @loganpaul, @billieeilish, @ddlovato, @finneas, @jonasbrothers, @belltwins, @maggiebaird , @tom, @maceystulu, @meganfox and 2,684,963 others.....

Comments:

@justinbieber: the legend is back
@y/n, @justin bieber: we back!

@stepmom: thanks for the holiday my love💓
@y/n, @stepmom: 👍

@billieeilish: finally!!!
@y/n, @billieeilish: shut up you've been with me the whole time😂😉

@y/nfanforever: ooooo @billieeilish I ship

@billieeilsihhshifh: what!billie!you!could!do!better!

@belltwins, @billieeilish 👀👀

@billieeilish, @belltwins: fuck off😂

@finneas: love you😘
@y/n, @finneas: love you brother!

@y/n, @belltwins: well @billieeilish are they lying?

@billieeilish, @y/n: NO

This was a little rushed but I just wanted to update for you, you better comment and vote since I've updated like 5 times in the last 2 days 🙃 love you x