7

One week later

Billies PoV

Today is the day we all go on holiday to Bora Bora, we will be meeting y/n and her family at the airport to save time. Right now I am sat in my living room with finneas and Claudia waiting for my mom and dad to be done with their last minute packing. We are so excited to be going on holiday as it is the first one in years.

"Let's get in the car" my mom says while practically running through the living room to the front door with our luggage. We laugh at her and all get in the car yo head to the airport.

Y/N's PoV

My whole family and billies are here waiting at the terminal waiting to board our jet.

"Y/n, I missed you" one of my cousins will says to me in a cute voice. "Aww I missed you too, you exited?" I ask him. He nods. "You should be it's cost me a fucking fortune" I say half joking half dead ass. I hear someone people laughing at what I said but one cute laugh stood out the most.

"Billie" I say gesturing for her to come closer to me. She does and I pull her into a warm hug. She yawnes into my shoulder and I giggle at her. "Tired?

Billie: "very, your special ass had us all up really fucking early" she says chuckling.

"Ok everyone it's time to get you on your plane" the pilot says. We all board the plane and sit down ready for take off, I am next to Billie.
I feel her squeeze my hand tighter and tighter the higher we go. "You good?" I ask her

Billie: "I never get used to take off and landing fucking sucks" I nod in agreement.

I open my arm so she can comfortably lay her head on my shoulder.

3 hours later

Harley: "how long left!" He whines

"Harley chill the fuck out it's only been 3 hours of 7 and a half the fuck" I shout slightly irritated by his annyoningness. I feel Billie slap my arm for being mean to him but my step mom says. "Watch your fucking language before I break the window and throw you out" she scolded me and my siblings and cousins, Billie and her family started roaring with laughter. I just slumped even further down into my chair and wished this plane would hurt the fuck up.

**4 hours and 20 minutes later**

"This is your captain speaking, please take your seats as we are about to come in for landing"

Billie: "I'm so exited" she squeals while gripping my hand impossibly tighter than what she already had.

"Same" I bluntly state. She sighs and opens up her phone, letting go of my hand.

"Thanks for flying with us y/n" the captain said shaking my hand after he had opened the door. "It was a great flight" I say walking off and into one of the many black SUV's that is waiting to pick us up. I still haven't spoken to Billie, she'll be fine tho.

"You need to speak to Billie" I hear a female voice from behind me softly say. I look back to see Claudia sitting in the same car as me.
"Why what's wrong with her?"

Claudia: "she is complicated, you both are but that's why your good together. Don't lead her on, once she's attached she won't let go" she says almost like she's trying to warn me.

"But what do I need to talk to her about?" I ask confused by the whole situation.

Claudia: " I know that you had a small fall out on the plane, but to Billie that isn't small. She takes things very seriously even though you might not see it at first. You need to tell her that you two are going to be ok" I nod and impatiently bounce my leg up and down wanting to get to the huts to speak to Billie.

*at the huts*

"Ok so we have 7 huts, here are your keys" I say passing them all out, we sorted who will be sleeping with who a few days ago so that there wasn't any arguments when we got here. I'm in with Billie.

I take mine and Billies bag and start to head over to our little hut.

Billie walks in the bedroom of the hut without saying a word or even looking back at me. "You good?" I politely ask her. She just shoots me the deadliest glare she has ever. "Baby" I say standing and walking towards her.

Billie: "my names Billie" she grits out. I slowly lower my head while also slowly nodding, walking back to my original spot on the bed. "I'm going outside" she continues walking away until she's no longer in site.

What the fuck is wrong with her?!