4

Y/N's PoV

"Let's fight mother fucker"

The first bell goes off and me and my opponent just get used to each others unique way of fighting before attacking each other (I used to be a boxer, if you are in a fight this is my advice to you. Also watch to see if they step before they punch, you're welcome)

The bell for the end of the first round goes off and I walk to my corner where my team are waiting to refresh me.

"Listen kid, he has a weak jaw. Go for the knockout" coach Ken says while giving me a drink. I nod at his request then stand up and smack my hands together twice.

I walk out and jab straight to his jaw, making his head fly backwards giving me a clear shot to his ribs. I keep punching his ribs and his jaw as hard and fast as I possibly cal until I feel the referees hands on my shoulders pulling me off the slightly taller man. I look to the side to see that his team have thrown the towel in, indicating that I have won. I run to the side and jump on the ropes throwing my hands in the air while the crowd erupts with cheers and roars.

I jump off the ropes and head over to my trainer who takes my gloves off and my mouthguard out. By now my friends, team, family and Billies family are in the ring. I excitedly run over to Tom, Issac and Elijah and jump on them, they also join in.

"Y/N you did it, I never doubted you" my dad said connecting our foreheads and kissing my head. I nod and pick up my little sister. She wraps her arms around my neck while I swing her around. "Bora bora bitch!" My step mom shouts at the top of her lungs causing us all to laugh at her stupidity. I put my sister down and walk over to thank billies family for supporting me.

"Billie" I say putting my arm around her shoulder. "Hey champ" she smugly says. I grin. "You coming to the after party?" I ask her and she gives me a hug and says yes. Then the ring interviewer comes over to us.

"Y/N, how does it feel to be the heavyweight champion of the world?"

"It feels surreal, like a dream almost. I want to thanks Anthony for being such a good sport, you are an amazing fighter keep working hard, you deserve the world"

"So y/n we have some fan questions, are you single?"

"At the moment, yes I am single"

"So, you and Billie are good friends?" He said motioning you Billie who is still under my arm, I pull her in and kiss her head. She places her arms on my abs and I kiss her head.

"Yeah, we are"

"What are you going to do now, take the rest of the year off?"

"No! I am going to take my family on holiday and relax then right after I will be back in the gym training for my next opponent"

"Any last words?"

"I would like to thank my team, family, fans and friends none of this would be possible without you, from the bottom of my heart I love you"

We all walk back stage and back into the dressing room. Everyone goes to get changed for the after party and so do I. I decide to take an instagram and thank people once again:

 I decide to take an instagram and thank people once again:

Caption: words cannot explain how much I love you all❤️

Liked by: @jusinbieber, @y/dad/n, @anthonyjoshua, @billieeilish, @thebelltwins. @danielle, @tom, @arianagrande, @adamsandler, @floydmayweather, @coachken, @ddlovato and 17,354,963 others...

Comments:

@justinbieber: what a fight! You deserve it💓
                         @y/n: thanks bro💓
@anthonyjoshua: congratulations your an amazing fighter
                          @y/n: so are you!!
@billieeilish: where the fuck are you were all waiting? Oh and well done☺️
                       @y/n: jeez, I'll be there soon🙄
@y/nfanforever: I love their friendship @billieeilish, @y/n

@arianagrande: we need to catchup soon

@adamsandler: top fighter

@floydmayweather: my sister

@coachken: proud

@ddlovato: congratulations 🥳!!

I pull up to the party in a simple white shirt, black jeans and black Jordan's.

**inside the party**

"Thanks for coming" I say down the mic as the DJ starts to play music and the guests dance. I look to my left to see Billie with some random dude, their faces closer than I feel comfortable with. I shift on my seat a little feeling anger building up with me by the second. I think Tom noticed what I was looking as ad he pulled me out of my thoughts by slapping my face. "Stop! Calm down" he warns I lower my head and try to steady out my breathing.

An hour later and I am dancing with the twins Danielle and Tom, I haven't even spoken to Billie, I tried to find her about forty minutes ago but I couldn't. "Billie gettin' it" Danielle shouts at the top of her lungs, I follow her eye line to see Billie and the random fucking dude practically eating each other's faces. Billies head snaps towards us and we make eye contact. I clench my fist to the point of it turning white.

"Two can play at this game" I say out loud, leaving my friends with confused faces. "Hey baby" one of my guests say while seductively walking around to my face swaying her hips. I bite my lip at her smoothness. "Wanna dance?" She asks me before dragging me to the dance floor. She dances all upon me. Our body's running together in every way possible. This girls is hot.....but nothing compared to Billie. I break away from her and head home.

**at home**

I look on my phone to see that Billie has posted an instagram.

Caption: you know that feeling where you've fucked something that could've been so good up? Yeah me too bitch

Liked by: @thebelltwins, and 6,832,297 others
(Sorry I'm lazy I ain't putting them all in rn)

——————————

Fuck. Why is she so hot?

I get a notification I click it to see that Billie has sent me a message.
Billie
You

Hi, I'm sorry
For what
Kissing Brandon
We aren't together
I know but, I thought there was something going on with us.
Funny you say that, me too but then you fucked it up
I'm sorry
You've said
Can I come over?
Yeah (your address)

Half an hour later I hear the door shut. Billie. I told her to walk in.

"Damn I knew you was rich but not this rich" she says giggling, she comes into view and my knees become weak, messy bun, hoodie and joggers.

"Well, now you know" I bluntly say motioning for her to sit opposite me on my huge sofa.
"I'm really sorry but he made me do it" my eyes instantly widen at her confession. "What do you mean" I say gritting my teeth together. She pulls her hoodie up revealing her bruised stomach.

I'm gonna fucking kill this Brandon dude.