19

Y/N's PoV

*one hour later*

I am currently dancing with Dixie, charli, chase, Addison and Noah since they have been the most trusting people and they are just nice to have around. Me and Noah are very close friends, infact we all are. There great people.

I trip Ofer a little causing them to laugh.
"Hey, I'm a boxer not a dancer" I defend myself.
Billie hasn't left yet, I don't know if she's waiting for her ride or something but I can constantly feel her staring through me. Especially when i dance with one of the girls.

"Please welcome up, y/n" my DJ says handing me the mic.

"Ok first I would like to thank everyone for coming, and I want to tell you that my documentary will be coming out in two weeks and your all invited to walk the carpet"

"Ha! Yea bitch!" I hear cardi shout making me laugh.

"Thanks guys enjoy your night, if your leaving come and say goodbye" I smile and walk off and the music starts to play again.

"Guys I'm going for a pee" I say to the group.

I walk into the bathroom, unzip my pants and do my Business.

As I am washing my hands I hear the bathroom door go. I look up to see Billie, fucking great!

"Hi" she shyly says sitting on the counter

You: "do you need something?"

Billie: " just to talk"

You: "what about"

Billie: "I'm sorry, I shouldn't of broke up with you, seeing you with those girls I, I don't know"

You: "you are the one that broke up with me"

Billie: "I know and I'm sorry"

You: "ok"

Billie: "ok?, ok what"

You: "I don't know Billie just ok, look I fell in love with you, like really in love. You ripped my heart out my chest"

Billie: a single tear falls into her folded arms "I'm still really in love with you"
I shake my head

You: "I don't know what to say"

Billie: "give me another chance?"

You: "I'll think about it"

I walk out the bathroom and over to the group