24

Y/N's PoV

It's 2:30 am and the cleaners are just leaving after the party we threw.

I'm not sure where Billie is but I assume she's taking a shower or getting ready for bed, I walk up stairs and I don't hear the shower running, as I step foot through our bedroom door.

"Holy shit" I breathe out.

Billie is in all white lingerie, she looks so fucking sexy, fuck.

Billie: like what you see baby?" She says seductively licking her lips at the growing bulge in my pants.

I walk over to her and push her so she is laying in her back.

You: "your so fucking sexy baby"

I look into her beautiful glowing blue eyes before attacking her lips with my own. I lick the bottom of her lip, asking for entrance she denies it so I bring my right arm up and wrap my hand around her neck. She moans so I push my tongue in her mouth making her moan a little more.

I move down to her neck and kiss and suck leaving much clearer dark marks now. I go down to her collar bone and continue to leave dark marks.

"Mmm baby p-please" she says bucking her hips trying to get more friction between us.

I pull my pants down and take my top off then go back to kissing and sucking on billies neck, going further and further down her body with each kiss until I am in between her legs.

"Fuck!" She screams when I attach my lips to her clit.

"Baby you taste so good" I say making her moan in response.

"Fuck don't stop I'm gonna cum" she squirms.

A few seconds later her left start shaking and I look up to see her eyes rolling to the back of her head.

I stand up and look at the mess I have just turned her into before picking her up, turning her on her stomach and sliding the top of my bar cock up and down her folds.

Billie: "yes Daddy" she moans

I force my whole dick inside of her slowly stretching her out.

"Fuck your so tight" I moan

"Harder" she begs

I slam my whole length inside of her penetrating her small hole as fast as possible, I pick her up and hold her thighs with my arms while I fuck her in the air, she captures my lips in a sloppy but yet satisfying kiss.

You: "I'm going to cum baby" as soon as I said that I felt her walls tighten around me indicating that she was too, I took this as a hint to speed up my already in humane pace.

After a few more sinful words tremble from the both of our mouths I feel her warm liquids run down my cock, that sent me over the edge so I exploded my warm liquid inside of her before pulling her in for another kiss, this time it was different tho. I felt love. Not lust, just love. And it made me realise my feeling for this woman are really fucking real and I need to make her my wife.