Don't blame Alan

<few minutes later>
[In the living room]
(Third person P. O. V)
By the time the three of them arrived in the living room, they saw Scott standing on the balcony looking very tired.
"Scott looks like that he's barely got any sleep at all.", whispered Gordon.
"You're right Gordon, he hasn't." Virgil quietly replied.
"This is going to be a lot more harder trying to get through to him than we thought." John sadly admitted.
The three of them then took a brave deep breathe and then very slowly walked towards Scott. When they got near to him, they all cleared their throats to get Scott's attention. Scott turned around and once he saw the guys and the look on their faces,
"Scott, we think we all need to talk as brothers because this whole thing about Alan is affecting all of us." John sternly said.
"And us not talking to each isn't really good for Alan while he's waiting for the new heart in hospital." Gordon truthfully said.
After hearing both Gordon and John, Scott sighed then unkindly said.
"I've got nothing to say, I'm disappointed at Alan for what he did and what he said yesterday."
Scott then walked away from the guys. John started to get agitated and so did Virgil but as for Gordon, he started to feel angry at his eldest sibling so he took a big deep breathe and said.
"Alan felt unwanted and neglected after Dad told him about his heart."
After hearing what Gordon just said, Scott stopped where he was, turned around, looked back at the guys, then shockingly asked.
"What did you just say Gordon?"
"Alan told me after he was sent back to school, he felt unwanted and neglected by Dad and was the reason why he didn't respond to any of Dad's calls. He also admitted that he thought Dad preferred us to him which was why he had those feelings and he's been having these feelings ever since." Gordon admittedly replied.
After he was finished, Gordon then went and sat down on one of the sofas. As for Scott, he was speechless and so was Virgil but as for John he went to sit next to Gordon.
"When did Alan tell you this Gordon?" Virgil quietly asked.
"This morning, we went for a walk in the hospital gardens, we talked and that was when he told me about it and that was when I told him about him being the special one." Gordon replied while beginning to cry.
John put his arm over Gordon and started to comfort him while starting to cry himself. Virgil took deep breathe, turned to Scott and said.
"I don't know about you Scott but I'm agreeing with them and I think they're right. It's not Alan's fault that he has this heart condition. He was born with it and right now he needs all of our support for this surgery and afterwards because he going to have a long road to recovery."
Once Virgil was finished, he went to sat next to John. After hearing what his brothers were saying, Scott finally gave in and listened to what his heart was telling him. So he walked up to where Virgil, John and Gordon were sitting, took to breathe, while trying not to cry, honestly asked.
"You guys, I'm sorry. You're right, it isn't Alan's fault that he has this heart condition and Gordon, thanks for sharing about what Alan told you. I've been selfish and heartless to you and especially to Alan. Can you all forgive me?"
After hearing Scott's apology, the guys decided to forgive him and the four of them then group hugged each other. When they were done hugging each other, John and Gordon sat on the sofa whilst Virgil and Scott sat on the table.
"John, Gordon. do you think Alan will forgive us?" Scott worriedly asked.
"Funny enough Scott, he might if you and Virgil really do show him how sorry you pair are. He told me that he won't go through this surgery without all of our support." Gordon replied.
"He might not forgive me easily, I did hide the fact I already knew about his heart." Virgil worriedly said.
"He might do and understand why you didn't tell him." John kindly suggested.
Virgil agreed with John. The four of then all started to feel tired and then decided to go bed.
[in the kitchen]
After hearing the boys going to bed, Grandma Tracy, Kayo and Brains were sat at the table having a cup of tea each.
"It was about time those 4 went to bed. I hate it when they argue." Kayo said.
"Don't blame them Kayo, it's not their fault. It was Jeff's fault for not telling them in the first place when Alan was born." Grandma Tracy sadly replied.
"I agree with that." Brains said.
The three of them took a sip from their teas and sighed. Grandma Tracy then said.
"Out of all the things Jeff did, this was one of things I never forgave him for."
"Don't worry about that now Sally, we just need to support Alan. He's going to need it when and after he has the surgery." Brains kindly said.
Grandma Tracy smiled at Brains and so did Kayo. The three of them then headed to bed themselves. As for the boys, the only thing they could think about was Alan and his surgery.