We're sorry Alan

<next morning>
[In the hospital]
(Third person P. O. V)
Scott and Virgil were sat in the relatives room, waiting for Alan's Doctor to come and speak them before they go and see Alan. The pair of them were worried about seeing Alan and how he was going to react to seeing them. While Virgil was reading a magazine, Scott was pacing and had a worried expression on his face. Virgil noticed and kindly said.
"Scott, will you stop pacing? You're going to make yourself dizzy before the doctor arrives to see us."
Scott listened to what Virgil told him and sat down next to him and then worriedly said.
"Sorry Virgil, I just can't stop worrying about how Alan going to react to seeing us after what happened."
"You're not the only one." Virgil worriedly replied.
Just then Doctor Morgan came in and greeted the both of them. After greeting each other, they all sat on the visitors chairs and it was then Doctor Morgan said.
"Gentlemen, it's good to see you both again. I've been wanting to have a talk with you pair since I've got the feeling that the both of you are finding Alan's condition a bit harder than the rest of your family."
"You're right Doctor Morgan, we are taking Alan's condition a bit harder than the rest of our family." Scott kindly admitted.
"It's understandable Scott, I've had many similar cases when some family members do struggle. So you both are not on your own. Is there anything you both would like to ask me?" Doctor Morgan kindly asked.
After deciding to each other, Scott decided to ask first and Virgil will go second. After deciding to himself for a minute, Scott then politely asked.
"What happens after the surgery? Once Alan has the new heart."
"Alan will be put into I. C. U and be in a medically induced coma so that his body can have time to get used to the new heart." Doctor Morgan replied.
"How long will Alan need to stay in I. C. U for Doctor?", asked a concerned Virgil.
"At least 7 to 10 days till his condition improves. Once his condition improves, he'll be back in the room he's in now and will need to stay for a further 3 to 4 weeks." Doctor Morgan kindly answered.
Both Scott and Virgil started to understand what Doctor Morgan saying about Alan's recovery after the operation. Doctor Morgan then smiled at them and supportively said.
"I know it's a lot to take in gentlemen but I can assure you that we're going to do everything we can to find a suitable match for Alan. Once we find a suitable match for him, he'll be back doing rescues with you and the rest of your family very soon."
After hearing what she said, Scott and Virgil started to get a better understanding of Alan's condition and his recovery. So they both thanked her and Scott kindly asked.
"Can we see him now Doctor?"
"Of course, you both can see him." Doctor Morgan sweetly replied.
"Thank you." Both of them kindly replied.
After hearing what Virgil said, Doctor Morgan then kindly took the boys to Alan's room.
<few minutes later>
[In Alan's room]
Alan was lying on his bed, reading a comic book. He was wearing a dark blue T-shirt and red bottoms. Just then he saw Doctor Morgan coming in and asking.
"Morning Alan, how are you feeling today?"
"Same as usual Doctor, is something wrong?" Alan curiously asked.
"Nothing wrong sweetie, it's just your two older brothers Scott and Virgil are here to see you and they're wondering if it's ok for them to come in?" Doctor Morgan kindly replied.
After hearing what Doctor Morgan said, Alan thought to himself and remembering what he discussed with Gordon. He then said.
"Yeah they can come in."
Doctor Morgan then went to get Scott and Virgil while Alan sat up properly on his bed. When Scott and Virgil came in, they both quietly said.
"Hey Alan."
"Hey guys, good see you both." Alan quietly said.
The pair of them then sat down on the visitors chairs and it was then Virgil honestly said.
"Alan, we know that you're probably still upset with us two after what we said during our last visit."
"I am bit." Alan quietly said.
"We know little brother and you have every right to still be upset with us because we weren't being supportive and didn't understand your condition properly or the reason why you hide it but now we do." Virgil lovingly said.
Alan started to looked surprised after what hearing what Virgil said. So he surprisingly asked.
"Really, you do?"
"Yes Alan we do and we also want to apologise, me especially for the way I acted. I'm so, so, so sorry Alan, I shouldn't have shouted at John that day and blamed you for hiding your condition from us. It was disrespectful and I don't blame you for hating me after hearing the things I said that day. Can you forgive me?" Scott apologetically asked.
"And can you forgive me too Alan? I've should've told you that I already knew about your condition." Virgil ashamedly asked.
After hearing both Virgil and Scott apologises, Alan could see that they were genuinely sorry to him and started to have tears coming down his eyes. So whilst trying not to cry, Alan tearfully said.
"Of course I forgive you both."
Scott and Virgil then got up and individually hug Alan. Trying not cry himself, Scott supportively said.
"Alan, for now on you've got all of our support for whilst you're waiting for this transplant."
"Do you both promise me that you're going to support me?" Alan pleadingly asked.
"We promise Alan that we're going to support you for now on." Virgil reassuringly replied.
The three of them then group hugged each other and the all carried on crying but were happy to be together again.