Prologue

Error knew not long of how he has been in the dark abyss called the void. He accidentally jumped when he was busy dodging gaster blasters, magic attacks, and even random items. He was just relaxing in Outertale damnit!!!! But he soon found himself falling into the dark abyss called the void. He could practically hear the so called 'good guys' cheering, thinking that they finally killed him.

Really he was trying to save their sorry asses. Oh, well. What's done is done, now he can finally die.

But he wasn't.

Error knew above all else that he should have been scattered by now but instead, he felt warm and safe. And some weird tingly thing in the middle of his rib area. But just as soon he started to fall asleep did he feel himself land hard on a surface.

"Ow."

Voicing what could have been pain but was plainly sarcasm at its finest, Error slowly sat up only to freeze.

These were not his clothes.

Even though his old clothes made him look like a hobo, they were his. But now he wore some kind of outfit that worked for a prince. His shirt was a nice red that felt like silk, his shorts now pants that reached his ankles, boots covered his feet, and a blue coat that was yellow on the inside. It looked like something that Nightmare would wear. But what really caught his attention was the gem that was impeded on his middle rib area. The shirt was cut into some diamond shape that showed an upside down red/yellow/blue diamond.

Confusion cannot define what he was feeling. Bewilderment or mystification?

Error decided to ignore it for now as he looked to the codes.

Only to freeze a moment later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Run,run,runrunrunrunrunrurunrun,RUN!!!!

Don't look back!!!

Run you fool!!!!

Shit, there gaining!!!

Run, I just run like there was no tomorrow. It would be my last day if I was captured. If they captured me, game over, I'm shattered.

Tears build up into my eyes as I saw only forest and more forest. Nothing but I heard them. Heard the footsteps of many that hunt me down.

I just kept running, hoping, praying, for a miracle.

"He went this way!!!"

"Damn Fluorite!!!"

My tears started to fall down as I heard them loud and clear. Soon I saw a break in the light as I raced faster as I felt something wrap around me. I landed hard on the cold ground as I rolled into the clearing. Panting, I quickly got up as I looked around. Only to spot another person there.

He was tall as the diamonds themselves, taller than the rest of the gems, blue marking that reminded me of tears streamed his face as I tried to break out what I believe to be gem canceling ropes. Footsteps got closer from where I once was and I knew.

This was the end for me.

To be shattered by the diamonds for something I didn't do.

My thoughts only on my shattering that I forgot the other person in the clearing.

But I did look up when a shadow covered me. Seeing the other person right in front of me. His multiple color eyes screamed calmness, sorrow, and curiosity. But I soon saw his gem. His diamond gem.

T-t-this,

Another diamond?!?!?!?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~*(Error's pov.)~*

As I looked at the codes do I sigh in aggravation.

I was in another Multiverse called Gemverse where there is another race called Gems. The gems can summon weapons and use abilities tied to their gem. Shattering a gem means death.

The top of the chain are the diamonds. Unfortunately, it seems I'm now a diamond. Danggit. But there was no Error as it seems that the original Error of the Universe never got made or was scrapped.

But that was all I could get as I could feel the SOULS of others coming towards me. I quickly unsummon the codes and wait for the guest to arrive. To only a rolling Asriel coming into view. I caught sight of a gem sticking out of his back. His color scheme was mainly purple. But his SOUL screamed at me.

HELPRUNHELPRUNHELPRUNHELP

Even though I have killed children and young adults it does not mean I'm completely heartless. I only destroyed because of the job forced upon me.

I hated when I killed children.

So I'll help this Asriel, this one time.

As I treaded over to the gem child did I see a rope wrapped around his legs. That was what made him rolled it seems. As I got closer did I stand over him, he finally looked up. His eyes full of hopelessness, resignation and broken dreams. Getting down to the ground to see the rope more closely did I see that they were made specifically for gems and no other organisms.

Calmly breaking the rope with my physical strength alone did I grab him and jump into the trees to gather information. Sure, I know it was stupid to stay around but I knew how to create barriers so they don't find us. I just forget to use it sometimes.

As I finished the barrier did five gems with two gem dogs come into view. All of them were orange with tiger like stripes that showed gems on different parts of their bodies. The gem Child was silent as he probably knew that this was a live or die moment.

"That stupid Fluorite escaped!!!"

"Leader Jasper #23, what do we do?"

The leader appears to be more masculine but you can clearly see that it was a female by its voice.

"Find the gem. And shatter him to dust."

I felt the gemling jolt and my multicolor eyes went to him to find tears in his eyes. I just held him tighter as I knew no way to comfort a child that well. As my eyes watched the Jaspers run in different directions did the leader stay with one gem dog that was sniffing where I was originally. She noticed as she walked over to the spot and kneeled to the ground to get a better look.

Silently I landed on the ground as I held the child closer. There on the ground was a flower that shone like a beacon, looking all in all an echo flower but galaxy like.

"Strange, these flowers only bloom when diamonds are formed. But the last diamond was Pink and that was 1,000 years ago."

Silently I walk away from her and into the forest in a direction the other Jaspers did not go.

South.

When I knew I was at least 50 feet away from her and out of plain sight did I start to run.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*~(Leader Jasper's pov.)~*

As I looked at the flower in confusion do I decide to take it to show to the diamonds.

My squad finally come back, with no news. Which is a surprise. We were the best tracker team in Lord Gold Diamond's district. Until I finally found out why.

The border between Lord Gold and Lord Purple Diamond was South of us.

And everyone knew that Purple Diamond was not a kind individual.

He is called Lord of Nightmares for a reason.