Chapter 10 - The Kim's Clan

"Here's the money that you told me to withdraw."

"Good. Just put it there."

"We're really doing this, right?"

"Of course. Don't tell me you're already backing out?"

"No, I'm still in. It's just," the taller one paused. "What if it's too much?"

The shorter figure took a deep breath before taking a swig of her coffee.

"Trust me, it's just enough," A smirk tugged on the lips of the woman, making the other younger lass smiled as well. "Just follow what I told you. Then, everything's gonna be alright."

----------

"Hello Mr. Kim? I am calling to inform you that your daughter indeed withdrew a huge amount of money from one of your accounts."

"Sigh. Thank you for informing me, Teddy."

"You're welcome, Sir."

----------

Sunday, 5:45 PM

"Oh, come on Jen! Our cousins are already here. They're looking for you. And dinner's almost ready. So get up now!"

Jennie who was still pretty bummed out because of what happened yesterday, can only kick Lisa's hands that were pulling her ankles. She was lying on her side at her bed with her back facing the taller woman who has been bugging her to get up since an hour ago. The feline woman was still not in the mood despite the comfort of the raven since last night, after she threw another tantrum when Lisa told her what happened in Irene's room. Thus, she doesn't have any interest to get out from her chamber since this morning. She only told their maids to deliver her brunch inside her room.

"She told me that we're only wasting our time and effort because she will never leave Papa."

The half-blonde scoffed at those words. She cannot believe that what they are doing doesn't have any effect on the older woman. But her own musing was interrupted when long limbs made its way under her body, lifting her from the comfort of her bed.

"Lalisa! Put me down!" She screamed but also wrapped her arms around Lisa's neck when the latter started to walk towards her bathroom.

"No! I'll make sure that you'll take your bath first!"

"I swear to God, Lisa! I will ripped off your head if you won't put me d- AW!" Jennie groaned in pain when the younger Kim let go of her, making her butt fell into her carpeted floor with a thud. She rubbed her lower back and glared at the raven who was smirking and was looking down at her with crossed arms.

"Why did you let go?!"

"You threatened me that you'll kill me if I won't let you go."

"For fuck's sake! I meant put me down slowly, not throw my ass roughly on the ground! It fuckin hurts!"

"Don't be such a baby." Lisa rolled her eyes and offered her hands on the older girl. "Come on, get up."

Jennie glared at her sister before taking her both hands with her own. She smirked when a sudden idea came up into her mind.

When Lisa began to pull her up, Jennie countered it by jerking her downwards, making the younger girl fell on top of her.  The taller woman was surprised and lose her balance because of the sudden pulling force from the other girl. Jennie immediately rolled their bodies on the floor, switching herself to be on the top while straddling Lisa who was still in dazed because of the unexpected turn of event.