Chapter 2: Making Him Mine

Oikawa POV

I hadn't realized it, and I don't think Hinata had either, but slowly through my tutoring him we had both been letting off our scent without a care. We were now sitting in a room smelling like chocolate covered strawberries, our scents really mixed well. I was just about to comment on it, to embarrass Hinata, when his smell change....no not change, got deeper, more potent. Looking at him I smiled, his eyes seemed hazy and he was all red and flushed.... He was going into his heat....well this would work wonderfully.....

Hinata POV

I don't know what was happening, I felt my stomach starting to clench, and it was getting hot....so hot. What was this weird feeling, and I ached all over....... I didn't realize what was happening until Oikawa growled slowly.... I looked up meeting his eyes, and then I realized. I was going into heat, and there was an alpha in my room.......

Slowly I started backing away this couldn't be happening......No I didn't want this. I could feel myself panicking, but I could also feel something else. A want....no a need, the omega in me wanted it to happen. An alpha was right in front of me, my pain and suffering could easily be fixed.....

No. No no no no no. NO. This was not gonna happen. Oikawa was the one in front of me, and I didnt want him or any alpha. It wasn't happening.

Oikawa POV

Hinata backed away slowly, but I could see the conflict in his eyes. He didn't want to be claimed but the omega in him wanted it, wanted it so badly like my alpha wanted it. The only difference was me and my inner alpha weren't at odds. The second I realized Hinata was an omega I already had planned to mark him, not because it was my right as an alpha even though it was. But because I could take away Tobios precious little queen. I knew him and Hinata were together, though I was surprised he settled for a beta so easily instead of trying to find an omega. But now I had realized he had not settled, no Tobio had found the perfect omega, and I was gonna steal him.

I slowly approached Hinata, I kept myself from running wild though it was hard. Hinata was going to be mine, but I didn't want to hurt him, just Tobio. So I cautiously approached him, he was trembling so much. When I reached to pick him up he flinched and hit my hands away, I frowned,

"Fine if you don't want help getting to your nest...." I said starting to stand but he reached and grabbed my wrist, I smiled to myself. "Yes?" I questioned

"W-will y-y-y-ou help me s-stand....p-please....." His voice trembled and I smiled sweetly at him and did as asked, it was harder than I thought.

Hinata was shaking so much, and halfway up he cried in pain, losing his footing, he would have fell if I hadn't caught him. He clung to me, and I was pleased by this, picking him up in bridal style. I walked him over and set him on his bed. I knew I needed him to be somewhat willing for this to actually work, after all he had to actually accept the bite for it to work, not to mention that would also require him inviting me into his nest. I only had a short time span before the others down stairs would notice, so I had to be fast. After he settled himself in his nest, still tossing and turning in discomfort, I sat on the edge of his bed earning a light growl from him. It was rather cute his growl...

"I thought you might like me to hold your hand.." I said reaching out slowly, he stopped growling and took my hand, holding it just outside his nest.

I knew as far as touch went, this wouldn't be enough for an omega in heat.... Hinata, like all omegas, would crave to be touched....soothed by anyone, especially if they were not marked yet. I had been around Iwaizumi for one of his heats, I had never seen him so touchy...... As if to prove my thoughts, Hinata scooted closer to the edge of his nest and laid his head on our joined hands......