Chapter 8: Our Future

Aoba Johsai POV

Everyone was shocked when Iwaizumi and Hinata came in, Hinata was covered in Iwaizumi's scent, while omegas have scented each other before, it was odd since Hinata was mated, not to mention Iwaizumi never had done something like this before, and said omegas mate looked pissed as hell. Oikawa stormed over to them, wreaking anger and somewhat of hatred, no one knew what to say when he then proceeded to yell at Iwaizumi.

"What did you do to my Shouyou?!" Oikawa growled and causing some to flinch in surprise

"Calm down Oikawa." Iwaizumi said not bothered at all by his anger, though slightly surprised

"Excuse me but I don't belong to you, and I told you a million times not to call me that." Hinata growled back at Oikawa, only to make him angrier

"You're my mate!"

"Just because you forced this on me doesn't make me yours!" Hinata yelled back

"That's enough!" Iwaizumi yelled over them and drew their eyes "Oikawa you need to calm down, all I did was scent him and I will explain why once you're calm, and Hinata now is not the time to be arguing about this. Your his mate whether it was forced or not, that's final."

"But I-" Hinata tried but was cut off by Iwaizumi glare

"Why did you scent him?" Oikawa asked after taking a deep breath

Iwaizumi looked around the gym, everyone was watching them while holding their breaths. Sighing he grabbed Oikawa and started walking off to the locker room, they didn't need an audience. On his way he stopped and asked Kunimi to direct Hinata to the bleachers and check on him. He also had Matsukawa start leading the team in blocking drills. Then he finished dragging a still very angry Oikawa to the locker room.

"Sit" Iwaizumi instructed, and Oikawa followed orders unhappily "Are you calm?"

"Yes," Oikawa growled, Iwaizumi raised a brow and Oikawa huffed and took more deep breaths, "Fine, now I'm calmer.......I can't believe you scented him."

"Okawa you need to chill, you know an omega scenting another omega means nothing, it was just to calm him down a bit, and it worked until you freaked out."

"I did not freak out." Oikawa pouted, returning back to his normal non angry self, Iwaizumi sighed

"Really I have a gym full of people who would disagree, and a very angry omega as well"

"He doesn't have a reason to be angry, my anger was justified, he was the one who walked in smelling like someone who wasnt me...." Oikawa frowned more, not realizing he just admitted he had been angry, Iwaizumi choked back a laugh knowing now wasn't the time.

"You can't just assume now that he's your mate he's gonna change, he's not used to being mated nor did he want it, you need to give him some time and space to adjust."

"Do you think he will.....?" Oikawa asked hesitantly

"I'm not sure, he didn't choose this..." Iwaisumi sighed and sat down next to Oikawa "What do you plan to do about this? You're mated now so what do you want to happen now?"

"I dont know...." Oikawa whispered

"You need to figure it out" Iwaizumi said and Oikawa nodded "I can't tell you what to do or where to go from here. But Hianta is obviously not happy, and I doubt that's gonna change anytime soon. But you need to figure things out."

"But what do I do, he hates me and with good reason." Oikawa sighed "I wish I could take it back...."

"You can't now just make up for it"

"How?" Oikawa looked over at Iwaizumi, eyes watering but refusing to cry out his frustration "I don't know what to do. How do I fix this?"

"I don't know....I wish I did but I don't..." Iwaizumi patted his friends back "I think the best you can do now is figure out what you want for you two, and work on getting on better terms with Hinata as well, after all you cant have your omega hating you for forever"

"What do I want for us?" Oikawa whispered looking confused and then shook his head, deciding to think about that later "How do I make him stop hating me?" He asked then

"For starters you could do as he asked and stop calling him Shouyou." Iwaizumi laughed at Oikawa's frown "Then maybe you should try getting to know him better, just don't be too pushy."

"Okay." Oikawa nodded

With that the two went back to the gym, Oikawa going over to check on Hinata, hugging him and making him grumpy. That caused the team to laugh a bit, after all very few people could resist Oikawa's charms, and his own omega wanted nothing to do with him. Oikawa scowled at all of them but they just laughed more. After that practice went back to normal, though everyone would send occasional glances at their red headed audience, who to their surprise wasn't paying any attention to volleyball and was instead doing his homework.