Chapter 19: Bus Rides Are Chaos Pt.2

Aoba Johsai POV

"So you and Hinata are closer now?" Kunimi asked, making sure to stay quiet enough as to not wake the sleeping omega

"No, nothing changed between us......" Oikawa said, a frown appearing which didn't slip anyones attention, they felt bad for him

"But you two seem to be getting along more..." Matsukawa said and Oikawa shook his head

"Shouyou tolerates me, I'm pretty sure he still hates me for what I did, he just isn't the kind of person to let us get sick just because of that...."

The team stared in shock, they had all been sure they were getting along together. They had thought that Oikawa and HInata were progressing to becoming real mates, not just Hinata tolerating the fact that they were bonded. They all saw the way Oikawa was falling for Hinata, and they had been sure Hinata was falling for him back.....but at Oikawa's words, the hope they had was lost......

They wanted to say more, come up with a way to help their captain, but Hinata started to stir in his sleep, so they were depressed. The mood of the bus shifted dramatically then, their joy and playfulness lost, and only despair remained. Oikawa didn't believe they would be going anywhere, and he would know best about their relationship. The team felt bad for him. While Oikawa may seem cocky and arrogant, with a kind of confidence that no one should possess, the team knew better. Oikawa was actually a very gentle person, he just put up the act of a flirtatious overconfident guy.

"You really dont think nothings changed?" Iwaizumi asked Oikawa once everyone left and Hinata had settled back into a deep sleep

"No.....Why do you?" Oikawa asked a small glimmer of hope in his eyes

"I think they're starting to. I don't know what you want out of this anymore, I'm sure it's more than to piss Kageyama off. Have you thought more of what I asked you?"

"The only thing I could come up with is to make Shouyou happy." Oikawa said looking down at his mate, lovingly

"And what do you think that will be?"

"Shouyou loves volleyball, and I think it would make him happy to play again....."

"Is that all?" Iwaizumi asked, annoyed and unimpressed

"For now, it's hard to figure out, but i'm going to do everything I can till I know what it is..."

Iwaizumi nodded in understanding, but before he could say more Hinata's smell changed. Oikawa frowned and held him tighter hoping to calm him, but it did little to help, soon the whole team turned towards the now upset and distraught omega.

Hinata POV

I was waiting for Oikawa to come out of the locker room, when he approached me. At first I thought nothing of it, nothing could happen while we were in the gym, sure no one else was in here but they were just in the other room..... Still I felt panicked. As if sensing it, he slowed, stopping further away then normal.

"Hinata can we talk?" Kaheyama asked, his frown softer than normal.

"Okay..." I said nodding, cautiously he approached and sat next to me.

"I'm sorry, for what happened on the roof a few weeks ago, I was made but it shouldn't have happened like that...'' Kageyama said looking me right in the eyes, he was sorry.....

"It's okay I understand, it was a lot to take in....."

"Yeah, and I have been thinking of ways for you to get out of this." I froze

"That's not possible......." I knew there was no way

"There is." Kageyama said, a fire in his eyes, I didn't like it....

I scooted away slightly, hoping he wouldn't notice, he did. Frowning he grabbed my wrist like before, I panicked, I tried pulling away, standing up. But his hold on my wrist was tight, too tight, I could feel the bruise forming over the fading one he left before. I cringed away from his touch, I didn't like it. No this touch wasn't one I wanted, it wasn't from my alpha but a different one.

But my alpha didn't want me, a small voice whispered in my head. He told me it was a mistake....... It was just for revenge against Kageyama, and now Kageyama was scaring me and my alpha wasn't here to protect me. Even if he was here, Oikawa would probably do nothing, I was a mistake after all......

"Let go." I said pulling my arm again but he only tightened his grip

"Your mine and I'm going to show you that." He said, roughly pulling me to him

"Oikawa!!" I yelled, calling for my alpha to help me

He didn't come....I was alone, I felt tears on my face as Kageyama forcefully pulled me to him. I cried out for help wishing for Oikawa to come save me...... And then he finally walked through the door, coming out of the locker room. Seeing us he smirked, what was so funny.....

"Oh Tobio, I see you found Hinata." Oikawa's smirk grew, I felt the despair he said my last name....he didn't call me Shouyou.....

"Yes I found my Hinata." Kageyama growled

"It's not like you can ever be his mate. But I don't really want him, have fun you two.." Oikawa said and then left...........