Chapter 10: Nightmares

3rd Person POV

Hinata sat between Oikawa and Iwaizumi as they did their homework. Each helping Hinata in turn, though he still insisted he didn't need help. They would just laugh it off and show him what to do, and Hinata, while unwilling, listened to everything they showed him and managed to get through his math work. Sighing he put his books away, school was hard when he was at Karasuno and Aoba Johsai was ten times harder since they were more advanced. He was going to have to really focus on his school work if he was gonna have any chance of passing.....

"Hinata you really hate math that much?" Iwaizumi chuckled looking up after smelling how distraught Hinata was

"Math has always been so hard, and it's so much harder at your school...." Hinata growned as buried his face into his arms

"It's your school now too...." Oikawa stated slightly, annoyed at Hinata's unwillingness to even try to adjust, earning his a glare from Hinata and Iwaizumi

"You'll get better at it, and Oikawa and I can help." Hinata frowned slightly but nodded, the other two sighed, Hinata wasn't making this easy on them.

"Why don't you boys go upstairs and hang out while I make dinner." Mrs.Oikawa said walking into the kitchen "You're staying for dinner right Iwaizumi?"

"Yes please." Iwaizumi said as they gathered their things and headed upstairs

Hinata went to walk to his room and the others paused, not sure what to do, did Hinata intend on them all going there or did he think he was getting out of hanging out with them. They shared a glance before deciding to follow him.

"Bye guys...." Hinata said as he opened the door, surprised they didn't get the hint he wanted left alone

Iwaizumi ignored him and walked in, Oikawa following suit if not a little more hesitantly. Hinata sighed as he closed the door behind them.

Iwaizumi POV

Hianta gave it a good try, but we weren't gonna leave him. I walked past him into his room, eyeing the space, it was pretty barren but that wasn't surprising. I noticed he had two pictures: one of him and his family, and another of him and the others from Karasuno.I also noticed that while he had a nest, it was slightly lacking in blankets and pillows, how was he comfortable with that? I decided not to ask since it would be rude and moved on, he hadn't put up any posters and there were no other decorations...... It didn't look like his room at all, though it wasn't really his room, I thought he would have brought more to make it seem more homey....

I took a seat at the small table, watching and covering my laugh as Oikawa nervously walked in like he would get attacked at any moment. Hinata had sighed, closing the door before going and plopping down in his nest.

"So.... want to play some cards......?" Hinata asked after a few minutes of silence

"Sure that sounds fun." Oikawa said from where he was sitting next to me, and I nodded

"Great..." Hianta said, lacking in enthusiasm, as he stood and fetched a deck from the draw before joining us "What game do you want to play?"

"Rummy?" I asked and they nodded

We spent roughly an hour playing cards and lightly talking about nothing in particular, only stopping briefly when Mrs.Oikawa came in with snacks and then insisted Hinata and Oikawa sit next to each other instead across from each other. Hinata grumbled after she walked away, but they did as told and we had continued playing until dinner.

"Oh by the way, the coach called me today, he said you had a training camp you're going to during summer break, is that right?" Mrs.Oikawa asked drawing everyone's eyes