Author's Note

Hello, and welcome to this story.

Thank you for giving this book a chance. I hope you read it till the end and that you enjoy it. 

I promise not to bother you with too many author notes. There will only be a few throughout the story. I want to give you the pleasure of focusing on the story and not my random rants.

Please bear in mind that the storyline, characters, places and just about everything in this book is a figment of my imagination and completely original. No part of it bears any resemblance to real life, other than the character inspirations. Any overlap is completely coincidental. 

So, I have a few requests:

1. If you like the story, leave me a comment, vote for my story and share it with your friends.

2. If you find any grammatical errors or even plot holes, let me know so that I can correct them.

3. If you don't like the story, that's okay. Drop me a PRIVATE note and let me know what I could do to make it better. Please do not troll my story and ruin the reading experience for others. 

Finally, please DO NOT copy my story. I am happy to collaborate and brainstorm ideas you might have, but plagiarism is unacceptable.

Thank you, in advance, for your courtesy, and once again, do give this book a chance.

Happy reading!