Music Show Wins/Jimin's Birthday

-Show Champion-

Once we started doing music show promotions for Blood, Sweat, and Tears, people have responded to it well, which I didn't expect. Starting with Show Champion, I nearly fell from my chair when BTS was announced as the winner, "Wow."

Mi Ho-unni looked at me and hugged me, "You can relax now. People love it."

I laughed and watched them perform the encore. I loved seeing everyone more relaxed and having fun. Then I saw them walking toward the stage entrance, so I had to meet them there. Taehyung was the first to walk over and said, "We won!"

He looked at me and hugged me tightly. I said, "Taehyung, can't breathe."

He let me go, then said, "This feels good, Noona."

When he walked away, Jin-oppa approached and said, "Congratulaions. How were we?"

I smiled and answered, "You all were great!"

Jin-oppa smiled and started singing his line, then Yoongi pushed him away. Yoongi turned to me and said, "This is a great start. We couldn't have done this without you, Eunji-ah."

I tucked a hair behind my ear, "All I did was your hair and choreography."

Yoongi ruffled my bangs, "It's because of your input that ARMY gave us a win. You're brilliant."

He gave me a quick kiss on the cheek, then walked away. Namjoon, Hobi, Jimin, and Jungkook approached me next and Namjoon said, "Three and a half years and we won. We're number 1, Noona!"

I laughed, "Yes, you are."

Hobi shook his head and put his hands on my shoulders, "No, we're number 1. It's thanks to you and ARMYs, Noona."

I chuckled, "You still give me too much credit."

Namjoon and Hobi walked away and Jimin said, "You don't give yourself enough credit, Noona."

"You deserve praise as well," Jungkook told me.

I nearly teared up from all the compliments. Jimin smiled and hugged me, "Well, Noona, it's time to get ready for the next show tomorrow."

I nodded, "You're right. Time to clean up our area."

I walked with Jimin and Jungkook to our area and helped the rest of the staff clean up.  After that, we went to one of the best meat restaurants in the area.

-M!Countdown-

I personally thought the guys did great, but I wasn't sure the same thing would happen twice, but if it did, the building will explode. I was standing next to Hobi who said, "If we get first place today, it'll be the first time we win in our pajamas."

I chuckled, "That would be a joke for the ages."

"What if we sang lying down?" Hobi asked.

I laughed, "Then I would question your sanity."

He laughed at that. Then BTS had to be called back on stage for the announcement. BTS won and the crowd went wild. I went back to the waiting room for them this time because I had a feeling they will be running back here after the encore. They were actually laying down singing. I laughed and turned away from the TV. To my surprise, they didn't run back, but they were very happy. We all congratulated them and I said, "Alright, since this is a very joyous occasion, Jimin, what do you want for dinner?"

Since it's Jimin's birthday, I wanted to treat him. To no one's surprise, he said, "Meat!"

I laughed, "Alright. Let's go."

-Music Bank-

After yesterday's festivities, it was a miracle they were able to wake up this morning. I couldn't wait in the hallway, so I was in the waiting room with the rest of the staff. When BTS won first place yet again, Minho-oppa smiled, "It's official. They aren't going anywhere any time soon."

I laughed, then when they walked in, Yoongi yelled, "ARMY!"

Then Hobi yelled, "Fighting!"

I smiled, "This is great. Congratulations, guys."

"ARMYs are the best!" "Thank you, ARMY!" were a few of the phrases I heard while they were talking. 

Then we all went home joyful, but exhausted. I smiled and looked at the sleeping boys. Hobi was riding shotgun this time. Taehyung and Jungkook were sleeping on my shoulder. Jimin and Mi Ho-unni was asleep on Jin-oppa's shoulder while Yoongi and Namjoon were asleep in the back. I didn't shift that much, but when I did, Taehyung and Jungkook snuggled closer and Taehyung mumbled, "Stay. Please."

I chuckled, "I'm not going anywhere, Taehyung."

We got back home and made sure everyone got washed up before they passed out on their beds. I placed the trophy in the display case along with the others. I smiled, then I felt arms wrap around my waist and a tired, deep voice said, "Things are looking different, aren't they?"

I smiled, "Yes, they are, Yoongi. ARMYs are definitely paying more attention."

I turned around and looked up at him. He looked me in the eyes and replied, "You think it's happening too fast?"

"The success or us?" I asked.

"The success. What we have is a long time coming. The success came so quick this time around, I'm practically dizzy," Yoongi explained.

I placed my hands on his shoulders and said, "This was a long time coming as well. You deserve this."

Yoongi smiled, "Thanks, Eunji-ah."

He pulled me closer for a kiss. We would've continued if we didn't hear someone clearing their throat. I looked to see it was an exhausted Jungkook speaking in Busan satoori, "Hyung, Noona, it's late."

I smiled, "Well, let's go to bed."

Yoongi took my hand and we walked to our bedroom. Tomorrow was going to bring a new challenge and I needed to be ready for it.

And that's the chapter! Hello, everyone! I'm back sooner than I expected, but we're here! I look forward to continuing the journey! I pray you're doing well, staying safe and I hope you enjoyed the chapter!