Quirk Info

Holy crap! I cant believe i made this 8 months ago. Man this is old.

Anyways, this is the updated version of the info because my ideas have changed compared to 8 months ago. And my writing abilities, cause I think I've gotten better compared to my first few months.

Izuku Midoriya (Mido) is a Girl. She'll be like Classic Sans, most times.

Izuku Midoriya, Quirk: Karmic Retribution⬅️⬅️⬅️⬅️⬆️
(Shout out to the people who told me about this➡️➡️↗️

Gaster Blaster: Giant Skull that shoots lasers and has a glowing eye. She can summon a lot but their duration depends on how many she uses. The more she summons, the shorter they last.

Shortcuts: She can teleport to any place she's currently think of. I'm changing it from 30 to 40 because I'm gonna start using a lot of Shortcuts in the story. It resets when she sleeps.

Bones of Judgement: She can have bones appear from anywhere she can currently see. They're really strong and if they get touched they sting whoever touches them. Doesntdo it a lot cause it tires her fast.

●Telekenisis: She has TELEKINESIS! Which means people gonna get thrown! This allows her to move things she's not touching, or make herself float.

🔒Locked🔒

●🔒Locked🔒

Due to a accident in her past, Mido has a few forms she can take. Here are all the ones introduced so far.

Error Mido

She turns into E.M when she's mad. Once she becomes E.M she stutters a lot and gets a different set of abilities.

Shortcuts: She still has them.

Cords of Corruption: She can produce red cords from her fingers. Anybody in contact with them gets paralyzed and is unable to use their quirk.
???

???

There is more to come with Mido, but I'll update once it's introduced. But let's move on.

Transition

Himiko Toga. I made her to be like Storyshift Chara. Was I an edgelord with these names like for real, I had issues.

Himiko Toga, Quirk: Executioner

●Shortcut: She has it too. She can do it 50 times, it resets when she sleeps.

Devil's Deception: This is her Transformation quirk on crack. She still needs blood but she gets their quirk too. Pretty OP.

Executioner's Intimidation: Basically Erasureheads quirk. It's passive so she always has one eye covered.

●Blades of LOVE: Instead of bones, she gets knives! She can make them as big or small as she wants but they drain her stamina. She can also control her knives telepathically.

●🔒🔒Locked🔒🔒

Now for the guy a lot of people like. I did not know he was this popular.

Transition

Touya Todoroki (Dabi). He's based off of Underswap Papy.

Touya Todoroki, Quirk: Different Karmic Retributive?
(I don't know what to call this, someone help)

●Shortcuts: He has them too.

Gaster Blasters: He has them too, but his shoots FIRE!!! Since they shoot fire, they hurt more than Mido's.

Cremation: He still has it, he just doesn't use it as often.

●Bones of Judgement: He has them too. His aren't as durable and they don't sting as much compared to Mido.

Second Judge's Mercy: If he chooses, he can heal someone from practically near death. He can do this as many times as he wants but he doesn't do it often.

Telekenisis: Not as powerful as Mido's but is very strong.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, that's how their quirks work. Hope you enjoy!!!