Chapter 1

There will be a Iida x Ochaco ship.
Please don't say any rude comments or who you ship her with it really stresses me out.
Thank you! Enjoy the Storie!
-

Izumi had sweat dripping down her face as she ran table to table taking orders. Until she got to an table with the Tenya Family...

Izumi sighed and pulled out her note pad and walking to the rich family.

They had two children Lida, and Levi both girls. They were both adorable! She stood in front there table with a smile.

"Hi! I'm Izumi! I'll be you waiter for today! Can I start you off with drinks?" She said, as she looked the couple.

Ochaco only started to giggle. "There's no need to be so polite! We've knew each since high school!" She smiled at the girl.

Izumi shifted awkwardly as she glanced at Iida who was glaring at her. 'You might think that but I'm sure your husband hates me..'

She lets out a weak small laugh before asking the question agin about drinks.

"Ooo! Can I get sprite!" Lida, shouted.

"Sure thing! What about you?"

"Uhmmmmmmmm...I'll get the same thing!" Her sister shouted.

Izumi made eye contact with the adults. Izumi stood there awkwardly looking down at the floor as she waited to them to order.

"Oh! The Strawberry Summer! Um Two! Please" Ochaco said, ordering for them both. "Alright! I'll be right back!"

'Like hell i'm serving them...' She thought going to the back.

"Hey! Someone please take the Tenya Family! I have to go!"

"I got it!" One sever said, as she took the pad from Izumi. "Thanks!"

After that she rushed to her locker. Quickly changing into a shirt and shorts. Grabbing her things and putting it in her bag.

Right before she could leave out the back someone called out to her. "Izumi!"

She turned to her manager Momo, who was holding a white envelope in her hand. As the women walked up to her with a smile before handing over the envelope.

"Here, you were about to leave with out your check!" Izumi took the check and thanked her. "Open it.."

She only looked at her boss with confusion. She slowly opened up the check-

"1,000- Wait I don't think this is for me..-"

The woman hugged her. "Go see your mother, I'll give you four days off and you'll still get your paycheck, and look take care of yourself..you've been getting..." She knew what the woman was trying to say but only shook her head.

Izumi hugged her tighter as tears rolled down her face.

After a while she pulled back before thanking her agin and running off.

It was already late at night around 9 pm.

Soon as she heard glass shatter she started to run down the block and to the hospital not stoping nor looking back.

She entered the hospital panting heavily as she stopped at a bench in front of the hospital trying to catch her breath. After a while she got back up clutching the check in her hand.

It wasn't enough for the whole thing but enough for helping her out.

Knock

Knock

Knock

"Momm-" She stoped, in her tracks as she saw her mother with a smile on her face as she was laughing with her childhood best friend mother with a sheet of paper in her hand.

"Oh! Izumi! How are you?" Her mother said, putting her attention on her daughter.

"I-I'm fine?"

"Hi Izumi, It's been a while huh? Look at you all grown up!" Mitsuki said, getting up from her seat and hugging her.

"Nice to see you as well" She said, pulling back. There was an silence and Izumi trailed her eyes down to the paper in her hands with an confused look.

"Oh..umm Izumi this is a marriage contract-"

"I'm confused-"

"I want you to marry my son"

...

"Huh?"