Chapter 2

Enjoy Chapter 2!
'Arranged Marriage~'

-

Izumi stood in front of the mirror as tears slowly strolled down her face messing up her makeup, the black mascara strolling down her face.

As the sound off the door opened the girl quickly wiped her face before looking at the girl.

"Hey...um are you okay?" Jiro said, walking to the girl. She was one of Katsuki friend's.

"Hm? Oh no I'm fine just...thinking"

Jiro only walked up to the girl and took out some mascara before putting a bit on the girl thick long lashes.

"It's gonna be alright..once you get to know Bakugo he's not that bad-"

"I know, heh..we use to be childhood best friend's always going on adventures with are imagination"
She smiled as she remembered.

Jiro smiles before looking at the clock. " It's time..." She have a weak smile before slowly walking out the door.

She looked back at herself in the mirror...

She looked beautiful. The dress was tight at the top and goes into a huge fluffy skirt with an light soft green, as her hair was curled and down while she wore pale white shoes.

She never noticed how long her hair was since she always kept it up.

Izumi took a deep breath before walking out of the room and into the huge hallway where the lights were bright and the white carpet that led all the way to the large wooden doors.

A few more steps...

Once she was fully at the door someone gave her a batch of light green flowers. She stood awkwardly as she waited for the doors to open.

'Why am I crying?!'

She let out an shaking sigh as she picked herself up wiping away her tears once more before an arm hooked around hers.

"Izumi..It's been a while huh?"

She looked up to the voice to see Katsuki father.. He was always a father figure in her life since her dad left them..

A smile made its way on her face.

He always took care of her and mother weather if they were sick, hurt, or just wanted to get away. He'd always be there for them anytime or day....

She gave him a hug witch he happily returned. They both let go before connecting arms once more.

He noticed how her smile slowly went away. "Hey, believe it or not but he always asks about you..and even once tried to get in contact but got a bit scared that you wouldn't want to keep in contact.."

"Really?"

"Mhm..I think he stills loves you, always saying 'I'm waiting for 'her' to return' And he never looked at any other woman like he dose with you when we showed him a photo of you currently"

A warm hand felt like it was wrapping around her heart.

"Thank you..uncle.."

He put a smile on his face before turning back to the door.

She looked at the door.

The fact she was going to see Kacchan for the first time in years, she only wonder if he would look at her the same when they were kids...