Chapter 10

Enjoy this chapter!🔆
Smut ahead!🔅
Please be mature🔆
-

She felt her legs get weak as she kept listing.

"-I told you, it'll be soon, she's here now"

"- The fuck?!- I know! I'm not! I'll end the contract- Yes it's in my fucking name- It was dumb"

She wished she could just go back to bed.

"Yes..Damnit I'll be over within a month....Fuck you-" She couldn't listen anymore.

Izumi felt like she was gonna throw up, she felt nauseous and uneasy almost falling over as she dropped herself on the bed.

Curling up into a ball with the red covers wanting to sink into darkness.

Izumi made a small gasp as she heard the bathroom door open with a 'click' and quickly shut her eyes pretending as if she was asleep.

The foot steps got louder until the bed dipped and he wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her closer to him as he planted his face into the crook of her neck.

She couldn't sleep the whole day as thoughts rushed through her head.

'I thought he said, he'd love me? They said he'd missed me and wanted to be with me..Were they only making up stuff just for me to feel better??!' She thought as she silently cried into the pillow...

-
Morning cane and Izumi had small bags under her eyes as she stood in front of the mirror in the bathroom.

She just wanted to get this nightmare over with, Have Sex with him get pregnant then end the contract and try to get custody so they could see they did it all for nothing...

She sighed before turning around only for green eyes to meet red.

"G-good morning k-Kacchan.."

He just stood there and glared at her..

"I- Umm I'll make breakfast.." Izumi tried to walk past him only for him to grab her arm. "What the hell are you thinking"

Her breathing became heavily. But some reason she liked being manhandle like this. "N-Nothing-"

"Bakubro! We're heading out! See ya at work man!" Sero shouts, before a slam from the door fill the room.

Katsuki looked away before back at the girl.

(Smut Warning!)

"Kac- MHN!" She didn't get the chance to speak before he slammed his lips onto her. His hand slowly roaming her body..

"A-Ahh~ K-Kacchan" She moaned, as his hand on her butt picking her up before giving it a light squeeze making her moan out agin.

The girl tightly wrapped her arms around Katsuki neck as he sucked more marks over her pale freckled skin.

He moved from the wall and walked to the messed up bed slowly laying her down so where she was under him drool running down her face from the heated kiss.

"F-Fuck Baby.." He whispered, tangling his hands in her's pulling them above her head as he moved down more.

"Mmhnn~! R-Right there!" She shouted out, digging her nails into his hands, arching her back in his touch as he sucked on a sensitive spot and kept abusing that spot.

She didn't know what she was doing but she forgot about everything, lost in lust wanting to escape, and get this over with...

He put himself in between her legs, she shivered as she felt his Bonner pressed against her inner thigh.

He released his hands from her grasp before slowly taking off her shirt feeling at her soft skin before his eyes landed on her covered breast.

Katsuki slowly unclamped it before removing it taking in the view of her pink perky nipples. "D-Don't just stare!" She whined feeling embarrassed as she tried to cover herself only from Katsuki to grab a hold of her arms and pin them above her head before with the other hand he quickly took his shirt off showing his 8-pack.

"Don't hide yourself beautiful~" She squirmed from the praise he's giving her, no one has ever talked to her like this before..

He sucked on one and played with the other in his hands loving the way she squirmed and moaned under him and blushed covering her face.

"Kacchan~..P-please.."

"Please what princess?"

Izumi just whined as he teased her only to get an chuckle from him as he removed her soaked underwear filled with slick.

He didn't give her any time before he put his head in between her thick thighs then licking her pink folds making her dig her hand into his locks.

"W-WAIT!- AHH~ Kacc!-" She chocked on a moan as he entered a finger inside of her, then another one starting before push inn and out of her in an comfortable speed.

"AAH~! IM GONNA!-" She threw her head back as the man sucked harder loving the way she tasted and  how she squirmed and moaned under him.

She came hard to where she promised she just saw stars, her breathing was heavy as she was naked on the red covered bed hair stuck to her body as her legs shook from over shock. Her legs painted painted with hickeys, red marks, and her juices.

Katsuki moved up as his mouth as chin soaked with her juices giving her soft kisses and praising her.

"You did amazing baby..you did so good for me, Your so fucking beautiful, you did so well, so pretty for me, I love you~"

Was the last thing she heard before passing out his arms...

-
To Be Continue~

I hoped you enjoyed!🌠