Chapter 3

- The wide doors slowly opened revealing a crowned of people and at the front her childhood best friend..Kacchan.

Everyone stood and pulled out there phones as all eyes were now on her.

As the two started to walk to the front tears started to roll down her face from anger and happiness..She was excited to see Kacchan agin but never thought it would be like this.

She didn't even notice that they were already at the front now. The man let go of her arm before leading her in front of Katsuki before sitting down.

The preacher was talking but Izumi couldn't take her eyes away from him. Katsuki was y'all as hell, sharp jawline, muscular and well built, and his eyes..Red as Ruby's...

Katsuki eyed her carefully wanting to get everything.

She quickly looked down to overwhelmed already.

"Do you Katsuki Bakugo take Izumi Midoriya to be your wife."

"I Do."

'God his voice sound like heaven' She knew it was wrong and that she should have declined it but she has too for her mother..

"And do you Izumi Midoriya take Katsuki to be your husband."

"I-I Do"

"You may now kiss the Bride"

Izumi didn't move as if someone was holding her. Only looking in his eyes, Katsuki grabbed her small waist softly before pressing his lips on her's..

Her first kiss...

The crowd cheered getting her back on earth before she shakily wraps her arms around his neck.

Once they pulled away Izumi was panting from the lack to breath unlike Katsuki who just stared at her before taking in her hand.

Izumi put on a smile as they walked down the isle hand in hand with her 'husband'...why did that sound so....

Nice?

She squeezed his hand and looked at the cameras with a smile as Katsuki only held onto her tighter than before.

Two men walked over to them and guided them out and into a a large room. One of the men had red spiky hair while the other had blond hair with a lighting bolt going across.

Izumi sat down on the large bed in the middle of the room moving away from Katsuki hands as tears ran down her face once agin.

"Finally"

Who's that?!-

The girl turned her head to Katsuki as he gripped on his tie and pulled it down making it lose as he unbutton the first three buttons on his shirt.

His voice gotten deeper.

The two men stood there awkwardly as if they were trying to say something but couldn't.

"Spit it out already." Kacchan said, in a demanding tone. The red hair shoved the blond getting his attention.

"Yeah! So the two of you will go on your honeymoon and yes share the same room and no neither of you can leave each other. But besides that Izumi- Shit sorry-"

"Your fine..You can call me Izumi or anything it doesn't really matter"

(Please don't say anything about Katsuki wanting to get her pregnant or that it's wrong. It kinda hurts my feelings. Please don't say nothing about it! Thank you! - Author)

Katsuki stared daggers at Kaminari as he moved slightly bringing his weight onto one side.
"- Mrs.Bakugo will have to get pregnant by Master Katsuki but as for why you'll have to ask him since he wants to only have a child with 'you'"

Izumi was taken back. "Why didn't he say that before?!"

"We he already knew that you might reject the idea but it's now to late for since you've already sighed the contact." The Red head said now speaking up.

"And what if I can't?!" She said, even though she knew she can get pregnant.

The three men in the room looked at each other before looking at Izumi.

"Well-"

"You can. But soon you'll just be under me moaning out my name over and over agin." Katsuki than got up before opening a door to what she is guessing could only be the bathroom.

She look like she was going to blow up at and second. "Im sorry about that, But in already positive that you two would already be close"

Izumi was almost to their verge of tears.

"Ya know, Katsuki had told us many things about you, you've knew each other ever since you guys were kids huh?! That sound excited! He always says how he wishes he was a little more nice to you and your beauty-"

SWOOSH

"Shut the hell up."

-