Chaper 8

Enjoy this Chapter!

-
As days passed the two didn't talk to one another and ignored each other the whole time not one word was passed.

The car ride back was silent only the sound was the low music playing.

Passing up cars...

He felt like crap that his temper got the best of him once agin. Katsuki only sighed before stopping at a red light looking over to Izumi.

She was looking out side the window she had tear stains on her face.

He sighed before turning on the radio.
-
Electric Love- BORNS
Turn Up<<<<<<<<<<<<
-

The Music was up all the way. Katsuki smirked before looking over to Izumi who had an slight smile on her face.

"I don't like you!" She said, over the music playfully slapping Katsuki arm. "It my way of saying sorry." He said back eyes still on the road.

"You were just jealous.."

"I wasn't"

"Was"

"Was not"

"Was"

"Was not-"

HOOONK!

Both Izumi and Katsuki turned around before sticking there middle fingers out he door before driving off laughing.

"His FACE!" She clutched her stomach from laughing to hard.

Katsuki only shook his head before putting his black sunglasses on with a smirk as he looked back in the review mirror to see the man still back there.

Some hours later they finally got home?

"Kacchan? Are you sure this is the place?" She asked looking at the huge condos in front of them. "Are you really asking me 'Do I know where I live?'" He only chuckled before getting out the car.

"YES?!"

(The image all the way at the top^ If you don't know what a condo is it's like apartments but nicer and way bigger on the insider)

"Heh, I'm sure I know where I live.."

Izumi only giggled before getting her bag from the back same with Katsuki.

They went to the top floor of the building. It was beautiful when they entered. The walls painted a soft grey, white, the Kitchen a cool cream white the biggest kitchen she had ever seen.

Izumi put her bag down before looking back at Katsuki who had his eyes on her.

"C-Can I-"

"Go crazy Nerd.. It's your home to.." Katsuki grabbed her bag an his before disappearing into one of the rooms.

She doesn't waste anytime before running around the house. The living room was beautiful and big, The 'L' shaped couch was a soft cream color with royal blue pillows and the flat screen TV..

She never seen a home like this before..

Izumi ran into one of the rooms the covers were a daisy yellow with white pillows, walls were a soft light yellow.

Another room, The covers Royal Blue with grey pillows, walls painted a dark grey.

Another room, The covers Black with plain white walls, plus the LED lights that were blue.

Another room, It was a large game room that had a pool table with some games and a large TV with five controllers neatly sat in front of the TV.

"Woooowoowowow"

She went into the bathrooms before she stopped at one door.

Izumi slowly opened the door and walking inside to see Katsuki putting up her stuff inside a closet. This must've the master bedroom..

Their was a king size bed with three huge windows getting the best view, the covers a dark red same with the pillows but having the first letter word's
'I' And 'K' label on the two pillows.

"I'll make dinner, and that closet has all your clothes and stuff in there alright, Nerd?" Katsuki ruffled her hair before leaving out the room.

The room was huge, it had another Flat Screen TV, a big bathroom, mini fridge, and inside one of the draws they had rich wine...

She exited out the room before looking back at the other rooms as they seem to being used..

"Kacchan?"

"Hm?"

"Is anyone using these rooms?"

"Yeah, Sero, And Cami there both dating.."

"Oh..." She said, walking into the kitchen sitting on top of the counter watching him as he cooked.

A while late the sound of a door filled her ears. "Katsuki~!"

'Who the hell-' Izumi scrunched up her face before eyeing the kitchen door waiting for the girl to enter.

"Katsuki-! Oh! This must be your wife!" She smiles walking up to Izumi and hugging her. "Oh! Yeah! Nice to meet you!" She chuckled before hugging the girl back.

"Sorry! How rude of me! I'm Cami! And my boyfriend in the room changing, It's nice to meet ya!"

"I'm Izumi, It's nice to meet you as well!" She said, putting a smile on her face as they went into another hug.

"Deku"

"Yeah- MM!" He shoved a spoon of food into her mouth. "I always loved Kacchan's cooking.."

"You better" He chuckled before putting his attention back on the food.

"Bakubro!-"

Izumi face blew up in blush before she stuffed her face into Katsuki back.

"FUCKIN' IDIOT!"

-

To Be Continue...

I hope you'd enjoy this chapter!🌠