Chapter 6

Enjoy the chapter!

-
Izumi woke up with a painful headache. She groaned and grabbed her head laying back down on the bed trying to take it easy.

She looked around to see she was laying in a queen size bed the sheets and cover a dark red same with the pillows. Is was so soft she only couldn't help but wrap it around her and ignoring the pain in her head.

With a click she heard the door nob turn. It was still late at night around 1 AM.

She didn't move only closed her eyes pretending as if she was sleep. "Stupid Deku... never taking care of yourself.." He sighed. Izumi smelled food hit her nose as the bed dipped.

The blond shook her lightly. "Hey, Com'n wake up for a bit just to get something in your stomach.. After you can go right back to sleep and I won't bother you, ya?" He said, still shaking her softly.

Izumi stirs trying to make it seem like she's just waking up.

"Hey..Can you eat something real quick? Then you can go back to sleep or if you want to get into more comfortable clothes.."

"Yeah..."

"Alright..Here sit up.." He places one hand on her back slowly sitting her up. "It's Miso Soup..It'll full your empty stomach"

"Thanks.."

"Mhm.. I'll go get you some comfortable clothes, Nerd.." Izumi only chuckled as he left. 'Same Ol Kacchan'

She looked at the food before grabbing a spoonful and putting it in her mouth. She moaned at the taste of having something inside of her.

(And Nope! Not like that!😂)

Izumi was already done when Katsuki gotten back. "Your starving yourself no wonder why you ate it within three minutes I was gone..Here" He said, handing her a stack of clothes.

"Thank you.."

"What's wrong with you" He said, standing up beside the bed with his arms crossed as he looked at her with anger in his eyes.

"W-What do you mean?!"

"What I mean is, The fuck have you been doing?! You have dark bags under your eyes, You have been starving yourself! You gave up on yourself or some shit?!"

Tears formed in her eyes as anger rose she got up from the bed and balled her fist.

"YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IVE BEEN DOING! YOU HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA! MY MOTHER IS IN THE HOSPITAL BEFORE YOU OR ANYONE SHOWED UP! I HAD TO WORK 24/7! SO YEAH! IM SORRY I DON'T LOOK LIKE A MODLE! IVE PUT MYSELF THROUGH HELL! IM SORRY IM NOT RICH OR HAVE MONEY! BUT I WORKED MY ASS OFF!-I'm sorry I look like shit and don't know how to take care of myself...But I'm trying! Okay"

Her headache only got worse. Izumi got the clothes and left out the room without another word leaving Katsuki at shock...

Izumi went down the hall until she got to the last Room. Once she entered the room was colored gray as the sheet were a light blue. Luckily they had a bathroom connected.

She let out an sigh before entering the bathroom and changing. It was baggie grey sweat pants with a black tank top.

When she was finished, she exited out the bedroom and flopped herself down on the bed with a loud groan.

She got under he soft covers before silently crying to herself as she tried to dig herself deeper into the bed not wanting to face the man agin.

After an hour of crying she already had a painful headache and a twisted mind begging to get some sleep witch she has not done in a long time.

Izumi grabbed her phone texting a 'goodnight!🗯' To her mother since she is getting treated tomorrow to get this hell over with.

As she placed her phone down her eyes slowly closed as she felled in a slumber before hearing the door open and close and strong arms wrapped around her small waist..
-
To Be Continue..

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!🌠