Chapter 5

Sorry for the short chapters! The nexts will be longer!💚🧡

-
The rest of the ride was quite they stopped here and there to get food but everything was quite and peaceful.

As they arrived the Beach House was huge.

"Whoa..."

"Here,-" He handed her the keys. "- Go look inside I'll grab the bags" Izumi nodded her head before getting out the car.

Her dress flew up in the room showing her black lace underwear witch got some men attention.. Katsuki looked over to them then Izumi.

"Shit"

He quickly put the bags down before running to his wife and pulling her dress down as she trembled with they keys.

The men were still looking at her. He got the keys from her and opened the door. "Thanks-" Befot she could walk in all the way Katsuki grabbed her waist pulling her into a kiss.

The ring shines as the sun hits it perfectly.

As the blond held onto her waist one hand tangled in her hair as her hands were placed on his chest.

After a while he let go with a wink then glared at the men before walking to the car.

Izumi looked at the men before quickly getting into the beach house. She ran around the house like a child going into every single room.

"Hey! Stop running around! Your gonna hurt yourself!" He yelled, sitting the bags down in the living room before turning on the TV.

"Whoa! Look at this view!" She pressed her face up against the window. They had a pool and then if you look up you can see the clear blue water beach.

"One hell of a view huh?" He said, from behind her.

"Hm?- Oh yeah!"

By now the sun was setting as the sky turned a dusty pink and orange.

They stood there for a minute watching the sunset. "Deku.." Katsuki said, looking at her. "Y-Yeah?"

Katsuki did not say anything else before giving her a hug tightly. "I missed you.." Izumi only laughed before giving him a small hug back.

To much.

She put her hands on his chest and tried to get only if his grasp only for him to hold her tighter.

"Wait, please I really missed you, just want to stay her with you for a while."

'He left you..He dose not love you and never will.

He using you.

He Hates you.

He doesn't love you.

He doesn't love you.

HE DOESNT LOVE YOU-'

Tears ran down her face as her legs got weak and slowly felled into his arms.

'Why can't I hear him'

Her view was blurry he was moving his lips but couldn't hear him.. His eyes were wide as he shook her.

'Speak Up Katsuki! What the hell are you saying?! I can't hear you! TALK UP DAMNIT!"

Her eyes filled with tears.

Katsuki picked the girl up and placed her down on the couch before running to get her water. Once he came back her sat her up a bit before slowly pouring the water down her mouth. "Deku..."

She was so hungry...

She didn't eat in a week now...

As the voice went silent in her ears..

Every Thing Went Dark..