Chapter 9

Sorry for not updating!
(Short Chapter)
Enjoy this chapter!
-

Katsuki yelled the the man telling him to put pants on and stop walking around in only underwear. "IDIOT! BE HAPPY IM COOKING!"

"I SAID SORRY! I DID NOT KNOW YOU HAD COMPANY!!" Sero whined, as he ran to his room quickly changing into clothes.

"THIS IS MY WIFE DUMB ASS!"

Katsuki sighed harshly, before tasting the food once more then turning off the stove.

"I'm sorry for his behavior! I-I'll- Um just give me a minute!" She said, before running into her and Sero's shared room.

Izumi giggled before grabbing some plates and setting up the table.

"Deku, I have work tomorrow wanna come?" He asked before, putting the food on the plates. A shock went through the girl as she looked at him and nodded with a smile.

"DUMB AND DUMBER! FOOD'S READY!" He shouted sitting down in the seat.

"Great! I'm starving!" The Dark Hair make said, He was tall, shoulder length hair, and a wide smile that went ear to ear.

"O-Oh and sorry about earlier" The man rubbed the back of his neck with a small chuckle.

"It's fine.." Izumi just kinda ignored it before digging into the delicious food.

It was an awkward silence, but once Izumi was done she grabbed her plate and Katsuki who was about to grab his and took it to the sink for cleaning.

She felt warmth around her looking up to see Katsuki standing over her. "Kacchan?" He didn't say nothing back before he just rested his head on the counter next to her.

She looked at the dishes then at him before turning off the sink and grabbing Katsuki wrist guiding him to his bedroom.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"Tiered.." Katsuki sighed out as he st on the edge of the bed, Izumi felt like he just pushed her off. She sighed heavily before leaving out the room saying a quick 'Goodnight' to the other couple as she went back into the room.

Katsuki was in the bathroom so she quickly changed outside into comfortable clothing before laying down on the bed.

It's been an hour and he still has not gotten out the bathroom.

She felt like he couldn't sleep without him by her side now..

That's when she heard it..

He was on the phone...

She got up from the bed softly making sure not to make any noise as she pressed herself on the door listening..

He was on the phone with a woman....

A tear ran down the side of her face. 'Why am a crying?'

-
To Be Continue~

I hope you'd enjoy!🌠