Chapter 12

No Cursing/Inappropriate
Comment's
Thank you🔅
Enjoy!🔆
-

(╹◡╹)
Izumi woke up with arms around her waist, she looked up to see Katsuki beautiful face as the sun hit his face perfect. She let out a giggle before pressing a kiss on his lips.

She got up from the Kings Size bed, grabbing the red blanket coving her naked body before heading to the bathroom to freshen up.

Once she got out the shower Katsuki was still asleep on her side hugging the pillow she was sleep on. Izumi looked in 'awe' before grabbing one of his dress-shirts that was 3 size to big for her.

Going off into the kitchen to make breakfast, "What would Kacchan want to eat..." She thought as she looked through the various of food thinking of what to cook to wake him up with.

It was still early from it being 5:04 in the morning at that point just decided to just go with some grits,eggs, and some fruit's on the side with coffee.
-
As she was setting everything onto the plate before arms wrapped around her small frame picking her up and off of the ground.

"AAH! KATSUKI! LET ME GO!"

Katsuki chuckled behind her squeezing her tighter before breathing in her intoxicating pumpkin sent.

"Used my soap?" He asked his voice husky and dee, as the man slowly put her to the ground arms still wrapped around her.

"Mmhhmm! It smelled so good I couldn't help myself from trying it out!" She smiled, reaching to grab the plate, before turning around and handing it to him.

With a soft smile on her face she watched as Katsuki let her go grabbing a fork and taking a bite out of the fluffy scrambled eggs, "It's amazing baby" He smiled,  at her befrore planting a kiss in her head.

She enjoyed the praise, with a smile before stealing ome of his grapes before going into their shared room.

She changed into a fashion red dress shirt that went down to her knees and her red shoes, before exiting out of the bedroom once more.

"Kacchan! I have to meet up with with my mom! I love you!" She shouted, only to get no response back, she turned to the kitchen to see Katsuki on a business call.

He gave a wave and winked at her, she smiled before exiting out the house walking to her destination.

(•̀ᴗ•́)و

"Mom!" Izumi smile happily as she knocked on the door waiting for her mother, the door opened showing the short woman.

"Izumi! How are-" Inko didn't get to finish before her daughter squeezed her, "Izu.." She sighed as she felt tears go down her shoulder.

"Don't cry! Com'n inside! Were suppose to be celebrating!" She chuckled, Izumi sniffed pulling herself together before entering the house with her mother.

"H-How are you feeling?" She asked shakily excepting the hot green tea her mother handed her. "Amazing! I feel like I can do things I couldn't do before I had y'know.."

Izumi nodded with a chuckle.

"So..how are you and Katsuki doing?"

With a smile Izumi said, "We ended the contract-" Her mother looked at her with worry in her eyes, "Izu..I- I'm so-"

"No.." She cut her off, "We ended the contract, because we don't want are live to be stored in a dumb pice of papaer..." With a smile she, held her mother hands.

"Oh..My baby.." Inko quickly got up and hugged her daughter "So...When are my grand-babies Coming?"

"Mooommmmm!"

-*-

Izumi unlocked the door to their home.

"Kacchan! I'm home!" The house was dark only lights of red cinnamon candles and red petals on the floor.

"Kacchan..."

She flowed the petals stoping at the dinner table, there were a dozen of roses and a small lit candle, she giggled picking up the flowers in her hand.

As tears pricked from her eyes a small card caught her attention..

She gently grabbed the small folded card.

"Kacchan what are you doing.."

Will You
Marry
Me?

She gasped dropping the card quickly turning around, only to see Katsuki bend down in front of her with a small box opened to show an beautiful red ring.

"Will you marry me?"

"K-Kacchan...."

He smirked at her before the girl threw herself in his arms. "Yes! I want to marry Kacchan!" She cried smashing there lips together.

They both fell to the floor in each other's embrace.

"This time I'll do it the right way.." Katsuki said, sitting the ring aside hugging his fiancé correctly hiding his head in her shoulder.

"I love you Kacchan.."

"I love you to baby,"

~Arranged Marriage~

Thank you for reading!
I had a lot of fun and comfort writing this book!
I just posted an one-shots book so if you might want something to wait for the next book!
And I take requests also for the one-shots book!

Thank you for reading!
I really hope you'd enjoyed!

Until Next Time!
My BKDK's!

( ˘ ³˘)♥