Chapter 4

-

A knife was inches away from his head. A sweat drop went down Izumi's face as she looked in shock.

"K-Kacchan!" Izumi got up and pulled the knife from the door behind them. With a bit of struggle she managed to get it out of the wall.

"Tch, You two get the hell out and watch over the company, Pull the car up to the front we'll be down in thirty minutes."

The two nodded before exiting out the room with a soft 'click' of the door.

"Here." Katsuki gave Izumi some clothes to put on and to get out of the uncomfortable dress. Izumi looked up to him as he started to walk away.

"Wow..."

"Take a picture it'll last longer."

Izumi blushed, "BAKA! IT WAS NOT LIKE THAT! YOU MISUNDERSTOOD I WAS THINKING ABOUT SOMETHING ELSE!"

"Sure."

She just wanted to pass out at that point.

Izumi sighed giving up before going to the bathroom and locking the door.

Once she gotten dressed she looked at herself in the mirror.. She hand an beautiful sun dress with an white flower head band with some white sandals.

She really looked beautiful...

The girl smiled before exiting out the room to meet Katsuki red eyes.

He wore a simple white T-Shirt with cargo shorts.

Katsuki looked up form his phone and looked the girl up and down before getting up and grabbing a bag and walking to the door.

Izumi looked down before walking to the door but the walked right into his muscular back.

She looked at him in confusion.

"You look beautiful." He said, before walking out of the room with the bag in his hand resting at his side.

Izumi stood there as blush cover her whole face. She let not an shaky sigh before looking back inside of the room to see if she left anything.

-

The two were inside the car not a word left there mouth as Izumi's eyes were outside looking out the window, and Katsuki eyes locked on the road.

....

'I should talk to her...' Katsuki thought as his hand gripped tighter on the wheel making his knuckles white.

Katsuki sighed before connecting his phone to the Bluetooth in the car. Katsuki looked over to Izumi before giving a deep chuckle.

He rolled down the windows before slapping Izumi playfully on her arm to get her attention. She looked at him.

"Hm?"

He looked down on his phone before pressing 'Play'

"Kaccha-!"

My love, do you ever dream of
Candy coated raindrops?
-
Izumi gasped at the song.  They always listen to it on repeat when they were kids. In their y'all tree house they had an radio and /always/ played it.
-
You're the same, my candy rain
Have you ever loved someone
So much you thought you'd die?
Giving so much of yourself
It seems the only way
Tell me what you want and I
And I will give it to you (you, you)
'Cause you are
(My love) My love
(Do you ever dream of?)
Do you ever dream?
(Candy coated raindrops?) Oh, oh, darling
-
The two were both singing to the song as smiles was planted on both of there faces.
-
You're the same, my candy rain
My love, did you ever dream
That it could be so right?
I never thought that I would find
All that I need in life
All I want, all I need, now I know
I know I found it in you
(I found it in you)

(^Your to young if you don't know this😂)

"WE'D USE TO ALWAYS SING THIS!"

"You loved them always played their music over and over.." He chuckled running his hand through his blond locks.

Izumi gasped before snatching his phone.

"NO!"

"YES!"

"GIVE IT BACK!" Izumi only giggled, before slapping his hand away and jumping in the back of the car giggling as she wen to the artist page.

"DEKU!!!"

"Gimme a minute!"

Katsuki gave up with an loud sighed and chuckle as he put his hand back in the wheel letting his wife- letting /Deku/ Play the music.

-Wife?

-
読んでくれてありがとう! 投票、コメント、共有!🧡💚 !