Chapter 1

Oh my god, When I wrote that I would start the book soon I didn't think this soon. Well I am so so so damn excited for this royal story. Here's the first ever chapter of this royal misfit.
________________________________

(Shehnaz Kaur gill PoV)

Fucking bastards! Huh they think they can catch me? Shehnaz Kaur gill? On your face suckers Hahahah! I see them frowning, as I take the suitcase filled with money and show them the middle finger and run for my life.

Well oh I didn't introduce myself, I am Shehnaz Kaur gill, the great.
Kidding!
I am a con woman, well I know how adventurous it sounds right? Naah! It's filled with risk of life and terror.
I usually con people for money, why? Because I have to eat to live, I have no family.
I was brought up in this little street of London. My parents were an native of India, but then they came here for 'opportunities' . But they died, let's not talk about it.

Let me give you a gist of my life, well people say I am sinfully beautiful. I am like an forbidden fruit which ever sinner wants to taste. They say that I am one of the most beautiful woman they have ever seen, well whenever I look at myself in the mirror all I can see is a lonely broken girl craving for a family.
I pretty much use my beauty to lure people for money and run. I have been running my whole life, and I am pretty much good at killing, swords, guns and everything.

But at the end of the day, I am lonely. I have no one to come home to. No family no friends!
I sigh and enter the church which I go in every Sunday.
As always I start my Sunday by cursing the god, for making my life so miserable.
All I wanted was a family, some money and a royal life.
Wait royal life! Ah damn how good it sounds.
This made me think, did the princesses ever cry smearing their mascaras for fuckboys?
Or did they ever twerk-
Oh god Shehnaz you are so stupid.

Suddenly someone tapped my shoulder, I looked at the person with a look of suspicion. What should I do? That's my job! Or...err maybe that's me.
The man was looking in his 50s, a calm face and he looked at me and smiled.
Man- you seem to have a lot of problem with the god?
I chuckled and said, No shit Sherlock.
Man smiled again, argh  how I hate kind people.
Man- Well if you ask for a wish with your whole heart, maybe the god would fulfill it.
I laughed loudly and said, Is it?
Okay then Mr. God I want to be an Princess! I want to be an Indian princess of the royal century.

The man again looked at me and smiled, Argh I am getting annoyed now.
Man- Ask it with your heart!
And he left, thankgod!

I quickly drove back to my house, and looked up in the sky.. and one tear dropped off my eyes.
I really wish I was an royal Indian princess, so I didn't have to fight for money and survival like this.

Slowly I closed my eyes as the sleep overtook me.

The next morning I woke up, I woke up on a silk bed sheet in an enormous room, with silk curtains closed and candles stands and diyas kept in the whole room.
Oh nice

Wait WHAT? Where the hell I am ?
Last time I realised I was sleeping in my ittsy bittsy room. And this is not a room, this is a WHOLE PALACE. A palace for me.
Wait this whole room looks like a royal.. No no this is one of my stupid dreams. Where I generally kiss Tom cruise and have kids with him.

I pinched myself hard, and I winced. Nope still I won't believe. I looked around and saw no one, then I quickly bit my elbows hard and I shouted in pain.
Suddenly 5 girls wearing lehenga choli came running to me? Is this some Garba competition?
One girl- Princess Shehnaz are you okay?
Hold up.
Princess Shehnaz?

I didn't say anything, I quickly got up and went to the huge mirror in the room.
I looked at myself in the mirror and saw myself wearing a light Red lehenga with expensive embroidery. 
I quickly closed my eyes waiting for this dream to end, but it's not ending what the hell?

Suddenly some flashes started to come in my mind.
I saw a girl at my age, looking just like me.. but maybe a bit ugglier than me. Shh Shehnaz you don't judge people like that.
I saw her sitting in the room and crying.
She asked that she wants to die?
Then all the flashes of her life comes into my mind. 
Hmm so she's the dumb stupid scared princess of this era?
Suddenly that man's face comes in my mind, and his words repeat ask god with your whole heart and he would complete your wish.

I took a deep breath, well this is all true.
She killed herself and I was sent there? Centuries back?
Suddenly someone hugged me tight and I got scared.
I looked up and it was a young girl of my age.

She wasn't wearing as fancy clothes as me, but I recognised her as that princess' maid cum bestfriend.
Bestfriend, someone I never had.
Girl- Shehnaz I was so scared for you. Tumhe pata hai hum  kitne darr gaye the? Kyu li tumne apni jaan? Haan? Voh toh acha hua humne kisko nahi bataya  tumhari  yeh harkat!
Ab firse kiya na toh dekhlena!
I smiled and nodded. For the very first time someone cared for me.

I asked her, What's your name?
The girls looked at me as if I was crazy.
One of the maid said- Oh shit! I knew it that the medics would have some side effect. The doctor said that she might forget few things.
Nice, God! You got a great plan for me.

I nodded and they sighed and started to introduce themselves.
The bestfriend was Riya.
And they all were my maids, but I didn't like that word so I would use the word friends.
They explained how I am called the most dumb princess, and no one has ever seen my face including my own family because they don't want to meet me.
Well my mother does meets me and loves me but I don't show her my face too.
I mean was the princess creepy? Who doesn't show their face?
Anyways, so like every royal story, I have creepy sisters.. but some of them are nice.
My father is a neutral man, but never met me.
Strange right? I know.

While talking, I asked the most dumbest question ever....
DO I HAVE MONEY?
And everyone just stared at my face as if I was some mental.
Hey don't judge me? I am a con woman and you know it right?

I looked at Riya and said, Baby time to let the world know and see who's Shehnaz Kaur-
Shehnaz.
Riya had tears In her eyes and she nodded.
Suddenly they all grabbed me as if I was some toy and dragged me to some big big room which had a big jucuzzi.

Wait, omg what are they doing? They are stripping me naked.
Oh my god I don't swing that way girls.
But they all laughed and removed all my clothes and started to give me a bath!
Ew my whole face as red in embarrassment.
Like hello when you are 21years old and someone starts to give you bath and touch all your places? Not working...

HEY BHAGWAAN WHAT HAS THIS ROYAL LIFE STORED FOR ME IN FUTURE?

Hey guys! Oh god it feels surreal, first ever chapter. What? One stupid wish of our Shehnaz got true and she got stuck in this royal world? It's gonna be so much fun and full of mysteries, laughter and fun.
If you like this book and this chapter, please COMMENT AND VOTE!
I am dying for your reactions❤️❤️❤️🌟🌟