Chapter 16

Hi guys!!!!!!
Let's start with the update 🌟
________________________________

(Sidharth pov)

Uthiyeee Sidharth, Uthiyeee Sidharth!
What the hell, who is annoying me this early morning?
I opened my eyes and saw My mother looking at me with a frown.
Mother- Aapki tabiyat theek hai?
I frowned now and said, Hume kya hoga?
She looked at me and said, Dupher ke ek baj gaye hai aur aap kabhi puri zindagi itna jyada nahi soye.
Whatttt!!! I slept this long?

She looked at me with suspicion and then said,Aapko kabse Rangbirange kambal pasand aanee lag gaye?
I looked down and realised, I was wrapped around her blanket.
So.. does it means that maybe because of her blanket I slept so long and so peacefully?
Because even after I used to come from wars I never used to sleep this well..
is it possible?

Suddenly I was snapped out of my thoughts by my mother's throat clearing.
She went near the blanket and sniffed it and said, Hmm toh ab aap Chor bhi ban gaye hai Haan?
I could feel my whole face getting red, I shuttered and said Maa.. woh..Mai..Yeh..!
She laughed and said, Acha lag raha hai hume ki aap itni chain se soye!
Chaliye ab aajaye, sab aapka intezaar kar rahe hai khane ke liye!

I nodded and quickly went inside my washroom and after getting ready I went to the dinning hall.
Everyone was talking, while my eyes fell on the woman who had her hand on her head and eyes closed, Hmm maybe the hangover.
I quickly went and sat next to her, while she was still holding her head.

I with my finger called one of the dasi and asked her to get the kada.
After 5 mins she got it and I went near Shehnaz and whispered, Hum nahi chhahte ki yeh sir dard humari jagah le! Sirf hum hi pareshan karna chhate hai aapko toh Yeh kada jaldi se pi lijiye!
Her head shot up and she looked at me and said, Aapko kaise pata?
I said, Hum sab aapko khane ke baad samjhayenge!
She was in pain so she didn't argue, she nodded and drank the kada and then we all had our food.

I accompanied her to the lonely stairs near her room so that no one could hear anything.
The moment we sat down she looked at me and said, Dhanyawaad kada pine ke baad ab hume sir dard nahi horrha!
I smiled at her and said, Kal kisne aapke shayad khane ya pine mei Madeera ya nasha milaya tha!
Her eyes widened in shock, she looked at me and said, Aapko kaise pata?
I decided not to let her know about her previous night, so I said Voh aap thorda ladkharayi Toh fir humne aapko kamre tak chhordiya fir shayad aap sogyi!
Par jisne bhi Yeh Kara voh chahta ya chahti thi ki aap aise halat mei aaye, apna mazak banavayee ya kuch Aisa galat karde jo apko shobha na deta ho!

She looked at me while thinking and said, Aise toh Bahut log hai par jisne kiya hai voh kaise pata chalega.
I said, Voh Hum Kal dhundenge aaj shadi hai toh voh insaan aaj toh kuch nahi karega.
She nodded and said, Dhanyawaad! Hume aaj bahut kaam hai hum aapko shaam ko shadi mei milte hai!
I nodded but deep down I wanted her to sit and talk to her more, her mere presence was enough for me.
I saw her leaving and I sighed.
No wonder the destiny told us that I would end all these royal rules of getting married to another woman and just being hers.

(Shehnaz PoV)

I sat in my room and smiled.
He's an idiot if he thinks drinking or nashe ke baad memory loss hojata hai!
I really Well remembered everything.
Why are you like this crown prince? You didn't wanted me to be embarrassed so you didn't tell me anything, if you wanted you could have blackmailed me or made fun of me but you didn't.
Why do I try to ignore you or hate you but much to my dismay I always end up liking you more, for the person you are.

Also, for that person who mixed alcohol in my drink, I will not leave you at all.
Right now only two people would benefit from my this behaviour, Mahira and Kabir.
Kabir, suprising na? Not really! I have his dirty secret with me plus today morning I saw him staring at me with anger and defeat as if something he wanted didn't happen.
And for Mahira you don't even need to guess why she would want that of me.
I will have to get to know everything by today or tomorrow.