Chapter 36

Hi guys! I don't know I have said this maybe gazillion times, that my stories are never a simple sweet stroll in a park. It's walking in rain and holding hands. Life is not a bed of roses and actually problems makes you stronger and your relationship stronger.
If you still don't wanna read as some said, it's alright but if you are here, you would get a gist of all the emotions because that's how life is.
You fight together.

Let's start!
______________________________

(Shehnaz PoV)

I stared at my broken self, with his blood on my cheeks.
I looked at myself and thought.. is this what loves does to you? Makes you weak?
No I can't let this happen. I can't let this be a cliche royal story where the guy just blames and leaves.

I need to clear this mess. What should I do..?
How could I be pregnant? Who took my virginity? What was going on..?
I took a deep breath and slowly went to Maharani ji's room.
She was doing some work, but suddenly she froze looking at me.
She quickly got up and locked the door and stared at me.
She finally broke the silence and said, Kya hua hai aap bataynegi?

I know she was really shocked to see my messy side, with dried blood on my cheeks, messy hair and everything.
I took a deep breath and said, Hum maa nahi ban sakte!
She gasped loudly.
Suddenly I relaized how wrong the sentence might have sounded, I said Humara Matlab hai hum Abhi maa nahi ban sakte Kyuki humare beech kuch hua nahi hai.

She looked at me shocked as hell.
She said, Fir voh yeh sab kya horrha hai?
I explained her everything including the shivraj incident.
I had my fingers crossed because maybe she would think I have done something.
She suprised me by saying, Yeh kiski sazish hai Shehnaz. Yeh koi ashcharya ki baat nahi hogi Kyuki Yeh shahi mahal hai, bahar se jitna shandaar hai andar utna hi khokla hai yeh( Shallow).
Tears brimmed in my eyes and I said, Toh aap humpar bharosa karti hai?
She quickly hugged me tight and said, Koi maa apne bache par kyun nahi bharosa kar sakti hai?

I cried harder and she shushed me and said, Aap Shehnaz hai, koi aaam aurat nahi hai!
Sabse alag, Toh Aapko yeh cheez bhi Bahut alag tareeke se karni padegi.
I wiped my tears and grinned like a baby and said hume kya karna hoga?
She said, Abhi ke liye Hum pehle shivraj ko bulayenge.
I nodded.

Shivraj was called and the door was closed.
He looked at my tear stricken face with worry in his eyes.
Maharani ji said- Shivraj ab aap hume sach sach batayenge ki uss raat  Kya hua tha? Agar apne jhooth bola toh aap dekh liijiyega Hum Kya kar sakti hai!
There was an underlying threat under her voice as if she knew something about him which no one knew. She was so fierce right now.

He gulped and said, Yeh uss raat humare kamre mein ayi thi aur pure wakt sidharth sidharth boli jaa rahi thi! Hume sidharth samjh rahi thi toh Hum waha se inhe chordh kar chale gaye they!
Hume thorda dukh hua toh Hum fir thorda dur hogye!

I was so freaking happy that nothing happened between us. So wait? Who changed my clothes and what..?
I looked at Maharani ji and she asked Shivraj to leave and be quiet about everything.
She looked at me and said, Jaisa Hum kehte hai vaisa karien aap!!

I nodded after listening to her plan.
It's gonna be long day!!

........

I decided to clean myself and dress up nicely and go and sit on the swing.
I started to swing with my feet flying in the air,I giggled at my self.
Suddenly I felt myself being watched, I looked at the direction and saw sidharth staring at me with an unknown emotion.
I smiled at him slightly but he tore his eyes away from me and I saw him talking to.. chandramukhi.
Pang pang pang.
My heart.

But I smiled netherless even though chandramukhi was sending evil smirks my way.
Chandramukhi said, Ab toh aap maa bane wali hai Shehnaz wo-
I corrected her and said, Hone wali maharani boliye chandramukhi hume! Hum aapki koi sakhi nahi hai!
I smirked at her while her face fell but she quickly faked smiled and said,Toh yeh bacha yuvraj ki hai na?
She laughed while I felt sidharth stiffen.

I smiled sweetly at her and said, Kothe par toh aap rehti hai aur daag humare rooh par lagana chhahti hain?
Chandramukhi gasped hard while sidharth sternly said, Shehnaz!!!
I smiled sweetly at him and said, Kyun Hum kuch gaalat keh rahe hai?
He shook his head and then glared at me and said, Maafi mangiye inse!
While that witch was fake crying.

I chuckled and said, Waah yuvraj JI! Apke yaha sach bolne ki bhi maafi hai!
The bitch cried harder and Sidharth shouted on me and said, SHEHNAZ !!!!!!
I shouted funny and said, SIDHARTH!!!
Then I realised I said his name, I bit my tongue and said Hum chale aap log baate kare!
They both looked shocked while I smirked and went back to my room while swaying my hips.

I heard some voices from the lonely stairs area.
I slowly went there and froze.
I saw Meeti and shivraj.
HMMM!! I seee I seee!!!
Right now I need to handle my marriage then inka bhi cupid banungi main!!

I decided to go to the village because people might be suspicious.
I changed my clothes and quickly decided to go out while wearing my earring when suddenly I heard a voice, YEH kaha jaa rahi hai aap?
I jumped in suprised and fake glared at sidharth and said Aapne aise dara diya humko!!
He ignored my words and scanned my attire and said aap Gaao jaa rahi hai?
I faked smiled and said Nahi maiyke!
Suddenly he grabbed my hand and pulled me hard to his chest and said, Hume Apka Mazak nahi pasand ata Shehnaz!!!

His husky voice sent shivers to my body.
I gulped and looked at him.
He looked at me and said, Hum bhi chalenge hume 2 min de!
Suddenly I saw chandramukhi coming towards this direction, she kept her hand on his shoulders which made my blood boil.
But I smiled because I am in his arms and this woman is just trying.
She seductively said, Aapko Maa bula rahi hai!

I fisted my hands but smiled and slowly got away from him which made me miss his warmth and said, Aapka bulava kahi aur ka hai! Aaap jaye!
His eyes was having something deep in him.
Without even looking once I started to move in my other direction while I felt his eyes burning holes on my back...

Humari mohhabat itni Kamzor nahi hai ki aisi choti ranjhisho mein kho jaye.

                          ******************

OKAYYYYYYYY'!!!!!
Kya bolti hai public!!!??

Let's see what's gonna happeeeeen?

If you liked it then comment and vote na ❤️❤️