Chapter 15

Hey guys how are you all doing?
Let's start up with the update!❤️

_______________________________

(Sidharths pov)

RAJKUMARRRIIII AAP YEH KYA KAR RAHI HAI ? I shouted and ran towards her, and within a second I scooped her into my arms and put her down from the window she was about to fall from.

My heart was beating so rapidly, I looked at her face which was glowing in the night sky and her eyes closed and she giggled yet again.
I couldn't even imagine myself being late and loosing her. Few weeks and I can't bear a place without her existence.
Suddenly she started to wriggle in my arms and said, chhorde hume. Hum yaha ki raj- kuvari ( unmarried girl) hai!!
I chuckled and said, Rajkumari!
She huffed and said, Ab jyada na bane aap koi mantri santri hai? Nahi na toh ab hume chorde naaa!

I slowly got her back on her legs and said, Ab aap yeh Kada pijiye aur sojaye !!
Meanwhile I tried to remove the sensation of the feeling of her bare legs on my palms.
If anybody gets to know that I was here alone with her in this halat it wouldn't end well.
But the chances of anyone knowing is zero so it was all okay.

I put my thoughts away and looked up and didn't see Shehnaz anywhere.
Suddenly I heard a thud from her big closet area I quickly ran towards it and the moment I saw the scene I bit back my chuckle.
I saw rajkumari's one Hand on her head and another one on her waist while she is angrily pouting at the wooden door.
She shouted, aapki himmat kaise hui ladki bane kiiiiuu!
I said, Ladki nahi Rajkumari LAKDI!
She glared back at me and said aap chup rahe  Santri ji!
Then she looked back at it and said, Aur Haan aap Itni zor se apne mera sir chod diya mai-
I again corrected her and said, Chod nahi phod-
She stormed towards me and within a second she held my collars and pulled me close to her.

Due to the height difference she whined and said, AAP NICHE JHUKE HUME AAPKO DARANA HAI! I laughed and put my head at her level totally close to her face.
She looked into my eyes while she hiccuped.
She looked at me and said, Aap humari baat dhyaan se sunle, agar aapne humari baat nahi mani toh Hum aaapko 21 sadi ke Bigg boss house mei chhordhkar ayenge aur voh bhi Swami OM ke saath!

I looked at her so confused, what was she trying to say? 21 sadi mei Yeh kaise hume chhordhkar ayegi? Aur what is this Bigg boss house? Kiska ghar hai yeh? Aur swami om? Yeh koi prasidh pandit ji hai kya? Aur voh humare saath kya rahenge ?
Before I could ask her anything I heard her running towards another big door, and I had to run behind her again.
The moment I entered I could hear all the people throwing shoes at me and hitting me.

I was in her bath room.
For a moment I stopped and looked everywhere. I couldn't believe I was in a bathroom of a woman. Suprising right? But honestly I never indulged myself into woman, they are always big weaknesses. Even though I could have claimed one of the most beautiful woman chandramukhi but I just couldn't. I don't know why. But this night is so wrong, all the royal obligations and rules are broken.
Prostitutes are different and the royal princesses are different. Though there are so many dirty secrets of the royal families including cousin- anyways.

I looked at her who shouted at me and said, abse aap humari dasi hai theek hai?
Then she put her index finger on her chin and said, Toh kya naam rakhe aaapkaaa?
I was so shocked with whatever she was saying, she was talking to the future King of all the kings. But again she was Princess Shehnaz, she could do or say anything.
Suddenly she jumped and said, Abse aapka naam hai Ridha Rani.
I shouted what???
She said, Jyada samay na viyast karo Ridha Rani. Ab aye  humare saath pani mei aur humari madat karien.

Now it's going way more far, but I like this Shehnaz a lot! She's so free and fun.
But nope, if the real Shehnaz by even a percent gets to know that- she will cut my throat first and then ask me.
Suddenly I heard a big splash, I shuddered and looked at her direction.
I took a breath of relief that she threw a itr ( perfume) in the water not herself.

I quickly ran towards her and said, aye rajkumari aap vaha dekhein kya hai?
She looked the other side and said Kaha?
Meanwhile I quickly got her on my shoulders and started to walk back while she whined and hit my back.
I then put her on the bed and held her hands and her legs so that she couldn't run away.
I looked at her as she glared at me.
I didn't know how to scare her so that she could drink the kada and sleep.

I was thinking when she started singing something so peculiar like..
Zara Zara touch me touch me touch me
Zara Zara kiss me kiss me kiss me
Zara zara ooo ooo
I looked at her shocked, and thought What is this? Who sings songs like this.. so..!
Even the woman dancers don't sing these.
Did she make this? I wanted to laugh at the song but at the same time my weird possisiveness got into me, what if she sings this to someone else.

Without thinking twice I looked into her eyes and said, aap yeh Zara Zara sirf humare samne hi gayengi!
She looked at my determined face and like a baby very seriously nodded.
I thought of one idea.
I made her lie on the bed after so many kicks I got from her.
I held her both hands with one hand of mine while trapped her legs between mine and quickly closed her nose.
The moment she opened her mouth I quickly poured the medicine in her mouth.

She glared at me but she was anyways tired so she was just about to sleep.
Suddenly her smell hit me strong.
I bent down towards her blanket and inhaled the scent. This was something else, the moment I inhaled it I was in some other place.
I looked at her and then slowly tucked her down on the bed as her eyes closed.
I went and got her another blanket and held her this blanket in my hands and bent down towards her face and very slowly placed a little kiss on this fiery tigress.
She won't even remember anything tomorrow, I know. But I couldn't lie this was one of the best nights of my life.

I sneakingly tried to take her blanket with me, hey don't look at me.. I am not a thief.. well um. Um.
I just wanted to try.
I went inside my room and put my blanket away and got on the bed with her red furry blanket and covered my face with it and inhaled the scent, her scent.
Maybe for the first time I could sleep peacefully ?

                         ****************

Drunk rajkumariiiiiii?
Oh god shehnazzzzz what did you dooo!!!!
And mr. prince you are a thief now?

If you liked this chapter then comment and vote ❤️❤️❤️❤️