Chapter 7

Hi guys! Sorry didn't update! But I was just finishing my Bad boy's girl! Finally the book is over! Thankyou so much for support! Love you guys till no ends!❤️❤️
________________________________

(Shehnaz PoV)

I was sitting in my room thinking about all those moments that occurred in the Mela.
The crown prince, Mahira, Maharani ji !
I held the red velvet covered dagger in my hand and caressed it slowly while thinking about what would it's price be? How much money would the crown prince ask?

I decided to go and sit near the pond in our palace. Not everyone goes there! I am being so honest, it's so beautiful like when you look at the swans floating in the moonlight,there's no thing as beautiful as that.
I wrapped a simple silk shawl around me and walked my way to the pond.

While on the way I heard someone say my name, I turned back and saw Prince Vir.
I mentally rolled my eyes because this man is trying to hard to get into my pa- no lehenga!
Like I mean itna flirty hai yeh banda I can't even explain.
He gave me his sickly sweet smile and said, Rajkumari it's not safe for you to be out this late.
I smiled and said, Well it's not safe for you too to stop me going from wherever I want.
His smile fell but he quickly covered it up and said should I accompany you?

I looked at him with full seriousness and said, Hume AKELA REHNA PASAND HAI.
He got the signal and quickly nodded his head and went away.
Dumbasses this century has.
I sat on the bench and started to look up at the shinning moon.
I would definetly say, that here the sky is so clear, so beautiful and so mesmerising.
Our generation talks and writes about that sky, they would die if they see this sky.

This century's moon was smiling down at me, as if I was his new friend. I smiled back looking at it. You know, Moon had always been my best friend, I used to tell it everything about my life, or when I used to be in pain I used to stare at it.

Suddenly my thoughts were interrupted by a deep voice which said, Aap itna muskura rahi hai lagta hai aapko humari shakal nazar aa rahi hai Chand par!

I looked at the Jerk and faked smiled and said, ji zarur! Jo chand par daag hai voh toh aapki hi yaad dilata hai..
SHIT FUCK! What did I just say? I have heard how these prince can't hear anything bad about them and they simply slit the person's throat! Maine toh crown prince ko hi daag bula diya!
Mera yeh muh mujhe marvake rahega!
I was cursing myself when I heard a deep chuckle!

I looked at the crown prince shocked, as he laughed. He wasn't angry? He didn't wanted to kill me?
He looked at me as if he heard my thoughts and said, Hume aapki yehi bahaduri kayal kardeti hai rajkumari naaz.
I gritted my teeth and said, SHEH NAAZ
SHEHNAZ HAI HUMARA NAAM!
He chuckled and a smile itched on my face too!
Chalo thankgod he's not like the other egoistic prince.

The wind was blowing as my hair were dancing in the air and I looked straight at the moon.
Suddenly he said, Ek shayri aaa rahi hai dimag mei aapki izzat ho toh bolun?
I smiled and said Boliye.
I turned my face at him and looked into his eyes while he said,

Ankh uthi mohabbat ne angraai li
Dil ka Sauda huya Chandi raat mei
Unki nazro ne kuch Aisa jadoo kiya
Loot gaye Hum toh pehli mulaqat mei!

I just stared at him, looking at his face in the moonlight. His sharp features yet his soft eyes.
No no no Shehnaz, DONT LET IT COME
DONT DONT DONT.
Shit, my cheeks were now coated with that stupid blush.
I averted my eyes from his strong gaze and looked at the pond.

I broke the silence and said,
Gulaab ka rang hota hai laal
Morni ki sundar hoti hai chaal
Chalo Mai toh chali ab sone filhaal!
(Maro mujhe for this bad poem)

Suddenly the place was filled with laughter, I looked at the crown prince who had his head pushed back and his hands on his stomach and he was laughing hard.
I started to laugh too, at my really poetry skills!

                                .............

The next morning I woke up with a smile which made Riya suspicious because generally I slap her back in anger when I wake up.
It's just that the royal life is really cool.
Lier.
Anyways I was really excited for today, because today is some archery day, where we can practice archery and enjoy.
Well the princesses can sit in the shed and watch the prince play.

I wore a beautiful simple lehenga with some the normal routine and smiled at my appearance. I decided to make a long pony.
I first decided to go to my moms room and I saw Maharani talking with her.
I smiled and greeted them both!
I said, What's going on beautiful ladies?
Mom- Oh god Shehnaz I am tired, all the mothers are asking for your hand in marriage.
Maharani looked at my mother with a straight face for few seconds but then smiled and said, Shehnaz will go to the best house I know!
My mother and I smiled at her.
After talking for a while we decided to go out.

I saw Mahira already sitting there with her gang, in the shed wearing such heavy clothes and people are fanning them while they look at the prince.  I rolled my eyes, I was deciding on how to request my father to let me do the archery when Shivraj called me.
I smiled and he said, Come do some archery.
I squealed and nodded, I scanned around the area.. All the fathers of the princes were not there as well as the mother and surprisingly not even crown prince.

Prince Vir gave me a seductive smile to which I ignored and held a beautiful gold carved bow and looked at the aim board and tried to aim.
It was always near it but not hitting the main point.
Suddenly Shivraj said, Let me help you.
I nodded as I was so engrossed in my win.
He came from behind and held my hands and positioned my hands in a way and then came close to my face and whispered, Shoot.
I shot it in a second and BAAAM IT HIT THE MAIN POINT.
He got away from me and I jumped happily.
I turned around and thanked him when my eyes fell on the crown prince.

His eyes held Fury..? His face was so red and his hands were fisted? Why was he so worked up? Then I looked at Mahira who was trying to learn this with Vir. Oh, so he's jealous because of that! I ignored his gaze on me and then again started to aim at the board.
After a while I got tired and decided to sit in the shed.

I took a deep breath and asked One of my dasis to get me some Sharbat to drink like it's really hot right now.
I was staring at everyone trying to flirt with the princesses and the princesses reciprocating it.
Dumb people.
Suddenly a voice said, Aaj toh bada ache se Sikh liya hoga aapne teeran bazi.
I looked at the crown prince confused, I saw his face he still had that scowl on his face.
Maybe Mahira! I said, yes Prince shivraj is so good at it. Merse toh lag hi nahi raha tha! Fir unhone  madat ki.

I looked back at the prince and gasped inwardly, HE WAS RED AS A BULL. So angry? But itna gussa kyun?
He got up and said, Ek baar aap humko dekhiye.

He got up, took out 4 arrow in a bow at one time, turned his face at me and shot it even without looking at it, and I saw that ALL THE ARROWS WERE STRAIGHT ON THE POINT.
He was SO GOOD AT IT!
I gave me one last look and went away.

What's wrong with him?

                              *****************

So guys !!! Update for today is DONE!
Well how did you find this chapter?
Comment and vote ❤️