Chapter 37

Hi guys!!! Y'all had been asking me about my social media accounts. Well, I will share my twitter account.. if you guys wanna follow it you guys can and I will do some follow backs!
My id is- aparajitabhask1
Lmaoo!! So that's about it and let's start?

________________________________

(Shehnaz PoV)

So right now I am laying down on the bed, yes I am still in the village house. I wanted to sort some of my feelings out.
I was looking out of the window when suddenly some commotion caught my eye.
It was maybe around 2am?
I saw it was that weapon maker talking to our neighbours.
I ducked down the window and slowly heard what they were saying.

They were talking something about, Kashi ki voh murti Kisi ke haath nahi aani chhaiye..
Kashi? Murti? are they talking about the same murti we are looking for?
I was in my thoughts when suddenly I felt someone hold my shoulders, I was about to scream when that person cupped my mouth preventing me from shouting.
Suddenly I relaized who it was by the tingles I was feeling I stopped.

I turned back and came face to face with him standing all in his glory.
He narrowed his eyes at me and said, Aap aise choro ki tarah kya Sun rahi thi?
I glared at him and slowly locked the windows and then said, Ghar mein toh aap choro ke tarah ghuse  hai aur naam humara kharab kar rahe hai..?
He ignored my talk and went towards the kitchen and took out an apple and took a bite of it.

I kept my hands on my waist and said, Aap yaha Kya kar rahe hai?
He looked at me and said, Yeh mera bhi ghar hai! Voh alag baat hai ki hume aapki shakal nahi dekhni thi!
Pang pang pang.
I slowly smiled and covered my face with the veil and said, Toh Hum aapki Yeh iccha puri kar dete hai!

With this I wore my sandals and started to move out when he grabbed my wrist and pinned me to the wall.
I looked at him while he spoke, Aap kaha jaa rahi hai?
I smiled and said, Aapse dur Kyuki Aapko humari shakal nahi dekhni thi!
A hurt flashed in his eyes but he quickly recovered it and left my hand and said, Jaye!!

I turned my way and started to move out of the house in this chilly weather.
A tear slipped out of my eyes, maybe I wanted him to stop me?
But I quickly recovered myself when I saw That weapon maker looking around to make sure no one is around him.
I quickly hid behind the tree and saw him entering this old shabby house?
I couldn't go futher because of my payal making a sound.

Promising myself to get back here, I quickly went back to my room in the palace and laid on the bed.
It's gonna be a very long day tomorrow.

....

The next morning I woke up to Maa waking me up! Yes she asked me to call her maa now!
She smiled and said, Get ready we have a
long day.
I smiled and started to get ready.
After shower I wore that white lehenga^( check the Media box)
I knew that white was his weakness.
I wore all the jewellery, pairing with a nose ring that looked so hot on me.
I decided to keep my hair open and did a bit of smokey loook. ( she dressed up exactly like that woman^)

The neck was deep and so was the back.
I smiled at my expression and today I saw the old Sana, who used to dress up to impress.
But this time it was with her own wish.
Tomorrow is his birthday and today all the rituals happen because on his birthday he likes to stay alone. Weird boy.

I was already late the way I wanted.
I slowly walked down the stairs deciding to go in the royal room where everyone would be.

(Sidharth pov)

I was sitting here with everyone but my eyes wandered looking for her.
Is she really not com-
My breath hitched.

There she was, in that beautiful white lehenga. Fuck she knows that's my weakness.
The Kajal in her eyes were smudged a little and it looked damn sexy. Her nose ring beads were dancing on her juicy red lips. While fuckkkkkk, her cleavage was giving everyone a full display, the way she was coming had my little soldier get up in excitement. I hate this, even without her knowledge she has this big of effect on me.

She did her greetings to everyone and then smiled at me to which I just nodded.
I tried to look everywhere by my thoughts were wandering on her body, how much I want to-
CONTROL SIDHARTH.

She sat next to me for the pooja while her scent was invading my senses. I had to fist my hands to control myself, she was looking the sexiest seductresss!

(Shehnaz PoV)

I took a moment to look at him and damn this man. He had his hair pushed back which were a bit wet, I would see his well built chest as his front buttons were open. I could literally see his abs behind that thin kurta cloth. He was dressed so simple yet so irresistible.

I looked at Maa and she gave me that fanning herself wala expression that I am so hot.
I giggled.
We had done all of our rituals and it was kind of night now.

I was pretty much ignoring sidharth all the way long.
Suddenly Maharaja ji made an announcement and said, Hum kuch kehna chhate hai!
Ambe Maa ke ashirwad se Hum humare bete ka Rajayabhisekh agle hafte karenge.
Suddenly everyone in the room started to cheer and get happy.

My heart swelled with happiness.
I looked at him but he was already looking at me?
I blushed and looked down.
Then Maharani ji said, Hum fir Shehnaz ka rajayabhisekh bhi karvadenge!

Suddenly sidharth said, Maa Hum chandramukhi se shadi karna chhayenge aur unhe hi apni Maharani banayenge!
This mere sentence and my world came crashing down.
Tears pricked in my eyes and my eyes became blurry.
I saw Chandramukhi squealing and passing me evil smirks.
I closed my eyes and let the tears fall on my cheeks and smiled and said, Hume koi aapati nahi hai. Jaisa yeh chahe! Agar inki khushi chandramukhi mein hai toh humari bhi! Vaise bhi hume gaddi ka koi lalach nahi!

Maa shouted on Sidharth and so did Maharaja ji!
I asked them not too!
Sidharth then said, Par hum yeh kaise karenge? Humari santaan toh Shehnaz paal rahi hai apne andar?
Suddenly Chandramukhi spoke up and said, AAPKO BHI PATA HAI KI VOH AAPKI SANTAN NAHI HAI VOH SHIVRAJ KI HAI!

I fisted my hands as her statement made me feel so dirty.
But sidharth spoke up, par hum inhe aise nahi chhordh sakte-
Maharani ji said- Haan aur Hum fir iss  bacche ko apnayenge aur Kyuki Yeh pehli santan  laa rahi hai toh yehi maharani banyengi!

Suddenly Amaa ji spoke up and said, YEH KOI MAA NAHI BANE WALI! YEH TOH HUMARI EK SAJISH THI!
suddenly she relaized what she said and she got shocked.
I looked at Maharaja ji who was shocked as hell, Maa was all chill and shockingly even SIDHARTH WAS CHILL?

Sidharth came near me and held my hands and said, Kya Aapko lagta hai ki humara pyaar itna khokla hai ki hum aapar bharosa hi na kare?
Jab hume pata Chala ki aap Maa bane wali hai toh Hum tabhi samjh gaye the ki yeh kiski sajish hai! Par hume dhundna tha kaun hai yeh! Aur fir hume mehsus hua ki yeh Chandramukhi aur Amaa ji hai Kyuki achanak se Chandramukhi ka paas Ana Aur yeh sab hona? Pyaar mein pehla padaav Bharosa hota hai Shehnaz, aur Hum jante they ki aap aisi nahi hai.

Hume inke aur karname jane they! Aur hume pata chala ki humare kitni gupt bate dushmano  ke haatho Kaise lagi! Humare shahi khazane se saman kaise gayab hua?
He looked at them with glaring eyes.

While all I was thinking was how to control my fast beating heart. He trusted me!
He damn trusted me! No wonder he wasn't hurting me like that !!!
God this made me love him ten times more!!!!
I was in my thoughts when I heard crying and saw Amaa ji and Chandramukhi being pulled by the guards. Wow I must be thinking for too long.

Sidharth looked at me with apologetic eyes, I turned my back and ran to my room.
Suddenly I saw him entering the room panting and he stared at me and said, Hume maaf  kardijiye!
I ignored him and went near the door and locked it.

He looked at me confused but continued saying, Dekhiye hume kuch samjh nahi aa raha thaaaaaaaaaaaa-
I pushed him on the bed and threw my duppata away.
He stared at me in shock and said, yeh..yeh aap kya... kya.. kar rahi hai?

I smirked and said, Aapke janamdin ka taufa de rahe hai...!

                            ***************

OKAAY OKAAAY OKAYY WHAT HAPPENED? And what's gonna happen????!!!!

Anywayyyyyyzzzz!! If you liked it babies then comment and vote!❤️❤️❤️