Chapter 39

Hi guys!!!!!! Can't believe we are just few chapters near the end. I can't even imagine, like I was talking about this book while writing bad boy and now Booom it's OVER!
Hasssh.
Let's go!!!❤️

________________________________

(Shehnaz PoV)

BOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM

AAAAH Shehnaz aap yeh Kya kar rahi hai? Humne aapse maafi toh mangi thi na?

I glare at him and throw another Patili ( utensil ) at him. He again dodges it and then makes a face.
I shout, AAPNE BAHUT BADA APRAD KIYA HAI SIDHARTH HUM AAAPKO CHHORDENGE NAHIIIIIIII!!!!!
Suddenly Ma came running inside with a worried face and said Kya hua bache?
I made a sad face at her and said HUMNE APNE LIYE KUCH BANAYA THA AUR YEH AYE AUR KEHTE AAP HUME BULA RAHI HAI, HUME PATA CHALA KI AAPNE NAHI BULAYA HUM WAPAS BHAGE AUR DEKHA INHONE HUMARA SAARA KHANA KHALIYA!

Maa looked at both of us and suddenly burst out laughing. She took a utensil and threw at him and he shouted MAAA AAP TOH HUMARE SAATH HOJAYE!!!
She laughed and said, Nahi hum apni beti ke saath hai!
I grinned at her and stuck my tongue out at him.
He huffed like a child.

Maa left us at our bickering and we decided to sort out by him getting me food again.
I started to eat my food and he said, Shehnaz Aapko yaad haina hume kuch pura karna hai?
My eyes widened at the realisation.
I said, Hey bhagwaaan ek baat toh Hum aapki batana bhul hi gaye!
Then I told him about that house and what all I heard.
He said, Abhi hum thorda aur Andhera Hone do tab nikal kar dekhte hai!
I nodded eating my food while he chuckled.

...........

It was around 3am we both like James Bond were getting inside this house.
It was really old and shabby, like REALLY OLD.
We started looking around holding our lamps in our hand.
It had been 1 hour since we had been looking for that Shivling.
I sighed and sat on the floor while sidharth sat next to me and just stared at the sky which started to have the little shade of yellow that means it was about to sunrise soon.

Sidharth looked at me and said, Ek baat kahe aapse?
I looked at him and nodded.
He looked deeply in my eyes and said, Aaap..Abhi andhere mein na.. BAHUT DARAVNI LAG RAHI HAI!
I shouted KYAAA!
I lunged on him when I stopped and froze.
He looked at me confused, while I jumped again on the wooden floor.
He knocked the floor and looked at me.. It was a false floor.

We quickly took our lamps and saw a really small handle which would open this floor. Hmm smart.
The moment we opened the floor we gasped, it was a passage with the stairs.
Sidharth came up before me and I rolled my eyes at his protectiveness but I won't lie it did make my heart flutter.
We expected it to be a dingy, smelly basement but it was the opposite. It was smelling of roses and jasmines.

We looked at the place and HOLY SHIT! It was some underground temple thing.
We both looked at each other with wide eyes.
It was a very beautiful temple with sculptures depicting the love between Lord Shiva and Godesss Parvati. It was so beautiful done !!
Then our eyes fell on the Little door and we had a strong feeling that THIS WAS IT!
This was it!

We looked at the way to open it, but it was none. No handle nothing!!!
We tried jumping on the floor like some kids so that something happens.
We did everything and really got exhausted.
Suddenly my eyes went to the little window where I could see the sun rising.
Sidharth held me by my shoulder while I kept my head on his, smiling and looking at the sunrise.
The sunrise hit our face, but it was more of a warm one.
Suddenly Sidharth left me and looked at the window and then at something behind it.