Chapter 31

Wassssssup my people? What's going on??!!
Let's start!

_______________________________

(Shehnaz PoV)

My head was BURSTING! I was in extreme pain but yet comfortable. I was feeling so warm in this pillow that I slowly kissed it feeling happy that it was helping my headache a bit.
Suddenly someone gasped BAD, and shouted MAHARAAANI JIIIIIIIIII!

I bolted up from the bed and I was pulled back again and hugged back tightly.
Okay.
Wait!!!!!!
I realised that I was snuggled by the very own, Sabse chahite.. especially ladkiyon  ke..
the only and the only JERKY JERK!
I gasped when I realised I was hugging his bare body.
Err sounds wrong, I correct myself.. bare UPPER BODY.
I took my sweet little time noticing his muscles, his drool worthy abs and his veins. KILL ME YOU MISTER!!

Suddenly someone shouted HARD, and I and the man next to me got up and our eyes fell on the very very red and angry Aarti and suddenly I saw Maharani ji enter inside and she gasped too! Suddenly I relaized our position and both of our head snapped at each other at the same time and we quickly removed ourself.
We were practically hugging each other while wearing the minimal clothes.

I looked at sidharth who quickly wore his shirt and suddenly my head started to spin bad and so did HIS.
Aarti was shouting hard saying, HUME PATA THA ISS AURAT KE ITNE GANDE IRADE THEY! YEH BAS INHE CHUNA CHAHTI THI!!!
I was about to scream because my head was throbbing bad and it was all dizzy, but crown prince beat me to it and shouted CHUP KARJAAYE AARTI! HUMARA SIR GHUMI RAHA HAI PEHLE HUME DAVAI KHANE DIJIYE!

....

Exact 1 hour 20 mins and 40 secs later me and sidharth are sitting in the royal room which was only for the royal families infront of Maharaja ji, Maharani ji and GUESS WHAT?
My parents! Coincidence? They came this morning. Well you might ask me about the time because I was fucking counting it because I am dreading whatever punishment we are gonna get when I don't remember shit.

Maharaja ji cleared his throat and both me and sidharth looked up.
He looked at Aarti and said, Bolo aapne kya dekha tha?
She glared at me as if I flushed her latest iPhone !
She said- Kal achanak se sidharth Aur Shehnaz holi ke utsav se gayab hogye! Pure din wapas nahi aye hume laga viyast honge! Fir humne Socha ki hum subah subah jakar sidharth se mil le par unka kamra khali tha, Toh humne Socha ki hum Shehnaz se mil le! ( Lier ! She would never come to 'meet me')
Hum andar gaye toh humne dekha.. hume toh khud sharam aarhi hai yeh batate hue..

I rolled my eyes to her drama, she continued-
Sidharth ne upar kuch nahi pehna tha aur yeh bhi kuch Aisa hi- aur unhone  ek durse ko apni baho mein daal rakha tha! Aur jab humne chillaya tab bhi farak nahi pada unhe.. sidharth ne unhe apne aur kareeb khichliya aur unke baalo par-
Suddenly Maharaja ji stopped her as he was red, obviously he doesn't wants to know what does his son do on bed.

Maharaja ji looked at me and said, Aap kuch bolna chahengi?
I looked at him embarrassed but still said, Humne Kal kesar ka doodh piya usske baad hume kuch Yaad nahi!
Crown prince joined and said , Humare.. saath bhi Aisa hua hai!
We both couldn't remember shit about yesterday, if you are gonna ask me let me tell you, when you have bhang there is like very very less chances of you remembering anything! It's not alcohol it's stronger than that!

Maharani ji frowned and said, Aap dono ne lagta hai galti se bhang pi li thi..
our heads were down in shame but I knew one thing we couldn't have done the deed.
Maharaja ji looked at my father and said, Aap baataye kya karun?
My father looked at me extremely sad and said, Shehnaz agar aapko sidharth pasand the toh aap hume aise Bol dete  Hum aapki izzat se shadi karvadete! Par Yeh Bahut ghatiya harkat thi.. 
Tears were welling up in my eyes..
He then ignored my look and looked straight into maharajas eyes and said, Vahi kariye jo Shahi Kitab mein likha hai.. PHASSI.