Chapt. 1

There were few schools with a rivalry greater than Walt Disney High, and DreamWorks High. Since their establishment it's been a constant competition between each in everything from academics, to competitions (of any kind), to sports. Especially sports. More often than not these two would be battling between second and first places in almost everything. There were times when another school, like Illumination Preparatory, would give them a run for their money, but on the whole no other school could hold a candle to these two.

As a result of this the students had adopted an animosity towards each other. You went to Disney you were supposed to hate DreamWorks and vice versa. So whenever there was an event where the two schools were up against each other both student bodies came out in force to show their support. Like this day, on the DreamWorks football field, in the middle of a game, the winner of which would go to the play offs. Even though it was a home game for DreamWorks you wouldn't be able to tell, since Disney's supporters had taking over half the stands in a sea of black, white and red. Their red and black was a sharp contrast to the other side of the stadium with the mass of blue.

Disney was ahead by fourteen in the fourth quarter but DreamWorks' had the offensive. Right now DreamWork's quarterback, Shrek, aka the Ogre was tossing aside Disney's defence. He'd just sent Sully, Disney's linebacker to the bench and was knocking down the other plays like they were nothing. The Ogre knocked aside Kristoff and Aladdin and crossed into the end zone. The groan from Disney was drowned out by DreamWorks screams of joy. On the side lines Anna buried her face into her pompoms while Jasmine turned away. At the opposite end of the field DreamWorks's own cheerleaders launched into a cheer lead by Fiona and Eep.

The commentators, Tulio and Miguel were quickly discussing the last play.
"Things aren't looking good for the mouse house," Tulio said grinning widely.
"It looks like this could be our year," Miguel agreed.
"No way you moonys!" Someone from Disney's side yelled. Most people looked into the stands to where a freshman was leaning so far over the side her friends had to hold on to her hoodie to prevent her from tumbling over the side. "Ralph will stop you! Ain't that right Ralphy!" She yelled loudly.
From the field the largest boy wearing the Disney colours shot her a thumb up. This reenergised the Disney supporters, and then their cheers only grew when Kristoff and Aladdin both got to their feet.

The two teams lined up again getting ready for the next play. As the whistle blew the ball disappeared in the scrimmage then suddenly Guy broke out from the pack the ball under his arm. He was making a 'b-line' for the end zone. Flynn and Tarzan tried to go after him but they were blocked by Snotlout and Tuffnut respectively. Snotlout even tackled Flynn as Guy made it across the end zone. There was a defiant cry from the red and black side at this act.
"Ref! What the hell! Are ye' blind?" Merida yelled from the side lines marching towards the field. Mulan and Elsa both grabbed her from either side, holding her back. "Where's the flag?" the red head yelled still trying to escape.
"Mer, calm down," Elsa said.
"It won't do to have a cheerleader attack the referee," Mulan said, "Again,"
"Punzie, you saw that, didn't you?" Merida asked the blonde. "He grabbed Flynn,"
"There's nothing we can do," Rapunzel said even though she was glaring in the direction of Snotlout and Tuff who were bashing their helmets together in celebration.

"Well, it all comes down to last play," Miguel said.
"If we can make a touchdown here we'll take the lead, and the game," Tulio said.
"And head to playoffs!" Miguel and Tulio high fived.
"There's the whistle!" It seemed like everyone was on their feet as Shrek received the snap.
'Shrek is bolting towards the end field. He blows past Adam, oh! And sends Eric into the dirt!' Tulio said.
There was a groan from the Disney side of the stands. Ariel flinched, turning away when she saw Eric pushed aside like he was made of paper.
"Oh, but what's this?" Miguel said suddenly, "Ralph, comes out of nowhere tackling Shrek, but wait the Ogre manages to throw the ball but who will catch it. It looks like its heading straight for Hiccup, but he's being blocked by Kristoff, this could be the turnaround Disney needs. Oh my god! Did you see that! Frost moves like the wind catching the ball and making a mad dash for the end zone. DreamWorks' running-back is untouchable one can grab him. He ducks under Hercules, moves around Tarzan. He's going, he's going, he's going and he's gone. Touchdown!"