Chapt. 17

"Oh, oh and whenever he texts her face gets really red, she looks like tomato."
"Jack looks like that when he comes home from a date. He doesn't want to tell me but I know it's because Elsa kissed him.
"Would it be wrong if we kill them?" Jack asked looking at Elsa.
"Let's just find something to do so they won't talk as much,"
"I have to tell you how Elsa was acting after their first kiss,
"Okay, I'll go get something to strangle them with and you go get the shove from the garage so we can hide their bodies," Elsa said.
Anna and Ellie were giggling together on the couch while Jack and Elsa watched on from the doorway.
"We're only having some fun," Anna teased.
"Remember when we talked about switching sisters?" Elsa asked. Jack nodded, "What if we shove them off somewhere together instead,"
"Like a sinking ship,"
"You miss us then," Ellie said.
"Yeah, you'll miss us,"
"I really doubt that," Jack said.
"Unless by miss you mean 'we'll celebrate everyday' then yes, we'll miss you very, very much," Elsa said. Anna and Ellie stuck their tongues out at the same time.
"I swear they're cut from the same cloth,"

"Why doesn't Ellie come live with me and you could go live with Jack?" Anna said, she wiggled her eyebrows, "I'm sure you'll love that,"
A deep blush bloomed across the older teens' cheeks.
"Oh Jack, we could invite Elsa over for a sleepover,"
"No!" Jack's voice went up a pitch or two.
"Aww, but why not?"
"Where would she sleep?"
"With you, duh," Ellie said it like it was the most obvious answer in the world. Anna started laughing so hard she rolled off the couch.
"Ellie!" Jack's voice went so high it cracked.
"What? It's true, your bed is big enough for-"
Jack swooped down on his sister clapping a hand around her mouth, "That enough talk about sleepovers," He was looking everywhere except Elsa. The blonde's face was deep red and she pointedly avoided eye contact with everyone else in the room. Anna was still on the floor laughing her head off. Elsa kicked her, not hard, but not too gently either.
"Ah man, I love this kid," She said wiping tears of laughter from her cheeks, "We have to have her over more often,"
"Really, I can come over again?" Ellie asked.
"Any time," Anna said.
"Let's get through today before we start making plans, yeah," Jack said.
"Hey, Jack said you have a ponies collection,"
"Not that I like to brag or anything...but I just might be the best pony collection in a hundred mile radius," Anna said blowing on her nails.
"Oh, believe me that is nothing to brag about," Jack teased. Anna and Ellie stuck their tongues at him.
"Don't listen to him, he says he doesn't like it I but think he does,"
"I do not," Jack yelled.
"Can I see it?" Ellie asked Anna, ignoring her brother.
"Sure. Come on, I'll show you," The girls disappeared from the room leaving behind a spluttering Jack.
"I do not like it,"
"I believe you,"
"You do,"
"Sure. You always seemed more like a Pokémon guy anyway,"
"Than you,"
"You have a Ponyta on one of you're teams, don't you?"
"It is a Rapidash! It is a really good fire type and has nothing to do with the fact that it's a horse! And stop laughing!"
The doorbell rang, making Elsa's attention shift.
"I swear if Anna ordered sweets again," She moved from the room. As she left Jack's cell rung. His blood rang when he recognised the ringtone.

He took a breath before hitting the button "Hey, Aster, what's up?" He answered cheerfully.
"What's up? Look out your bloody window, it's a snow day, on a Friday,"
"Yeah I know that,"
"The gang had the idea to make the trek up to the slopes. If we leave in the next hour we could be up there by three and spend a couple hours and be back by ten,"
"I can't man,"
"What? You're turning down the chance to go boarding? Who are you and what have you done to Jack Frost,"
"No, it's just I have Ellie with me,"
"You're babysitting again?"
"Yeah, sorry but mom had to work and couldn't get a sitter on such short notice,"
"It seems like you can't find a sitter at all these days. We've barely seen you outside of school,"
"I know, and I'm sorry. But you with Hockey and everything."
"North has Hockey too, but we still see him. Is everything okay Jack?"
"Yeah, course it is. Why wouldn't it be?"
"Mate, you know if anything is up you can talk to us,"
"Yeah I know cottontail," Jack said taking a heavy breath, "Thanks for the offer, maybe next time,"
"If you don't have to babysit,"