Chapt. 33

The first day back at school bright and every the summons came.
"Kristoff!" Dash Parr ran up, "Mr. Michel is looking for you," He said.
"Oh no," He gulped.
"That's not good," Flynn said. He looked at the girls.
"Just Kristoff?" Anna asked.
"He wants to see the entire hockey team, but especially Kristoff,"
"Now I really wish the guys had voted Sled captain. Did he say why he wants to see me?"
"What do you think?" Dash looked apologetic, "It was going to get back to him one way or another,"
"That's true." He sighed, "I'd better go. Don't want to keep him waiting," He jogged off heading to the office.

"You don't think he's going to be in too much trouble, do you?" Anna asked the others. Flynn shrugged.
"Mr. M can be strict, but he's rarely unfair." Merida said.
"He wouldn't be pleased about this though. You know he's most proud of the school's reputation. And word getting out the other schools in the area about the game, that isn't going to carry over too well," Rapunzel said.
"As the very worst he and the team might get some school service, maybe. I don't know how much they can be punished since it was on our time,"
"If the fight hadn't broken out this wouldn't be happening." Flynn said, "Those Moonies, they just had to start their stupidity,"
"I recall Disney students throwing a couple punches as well," Elsa said.
"We were defending ourselves. Are you saying it's our fault,"
"What? No. That's not what I meant. But we can't blame it all on DreamWorks. We were at fault too. There can be a fight if one side doesn't fight back,"
"If one side doesn't fight back then it isn't a fight, isn't a slaughter. We had to fight."
"No you didn't. We didn't fight. We stopped it."

"Okay, stop." Rapunzel put her hand before Flynn could say something else. "It's over and done now. We can't go back and change anything."
"She's right." Merida said, "All we can do is look forward. And talking about looking forward, Elsa are you ready for Wednesday?"
"Of course I am. Periwinkle and I even had a train session a couple days with Coach Milori. Her routine is really good."
"It is," Anna agreed. She'd gone with Elsa to her train session, "But so is yours. Everyone there said so,"
"It was only us, Coach, and Tink,"
"Yeah, and Tinkerbell admitted that your routine is better than Peri's,"
"She said it might be better,"
"Hey, for a girl to admit someone is better than her own sister, that's saying something. And I should know," Anna poked Elsa playfully, "And that woman who came with the coach, what was her name...ah...Clarisse?"
"Clarion," Elsa corrected.
"Right. She said you looked like a queen on the ice. Exact words,"
"I remember, I was there. And she was just being nice."
"No she wasn't,"
"There's a reason we call you the snow queen," Rapunzel said.
"I thought it was because of my killer snowballs," Elsa smirked.

"You're going to be great. The gold is pretty much a guarantee." Merida said. "And Peri should take the sliver for us,"
"Don't count your chickens before they hatch," Elsa said, "I heard from a source that moonies competitors are looking really good."
"What source was that?" Eugene asked.
"Oh you know, ah...through the grape vine you hear things," Elsa said quickly. "But the point is we should never go in thinking we have the victory in the bag."
"Your right Elsa," Rapunzel said, "But you're still going to do great,"
Elsa laughed, shaking her head.

Over at DreamWork's, ironically almost a conversation of similar nature was taking place.
"Tooth, why are you nervous?" North asked.
"Because of the pressure," She said, "I've been grinding my teeth in my sleep. Do you know what does your molars? DO you?"
"Hey, hey," Jack laughed, placing a hand on her shoulder, "Chill."
"Don't tell me to chill frost, this is your fault."
"My fault? What did I do?"
"Because you and the hockey team didn't win now everyone is expecting Astrid and I to win to make up for it,"
"Hey. We could have won. If the game hadn't been interrupted."
"But it was. And you didn't. So now everyone is looking to me. And I don't like it. The Snow Queen and Frost Fairy. Those are their nicknames. You don't get nicknames like that just because."
"You're called the hummingbird, aren't ya?" Bunny said trying to be encouraging.
"What does a hummingbird have to do with winter? Huh? Nothing. Oh, and let's forget Ellie and Shira from Blue. Why is that school so good at winter sports? Is there some predisposition or something? I'm going to lose when everyone is counting on me."