Chapter 8 - Long time no see

-Liliana...?

-We're back, Rhea! -Liliana said with teary eyes. -I'm so sorry it took so long! But it's fine now. The king of the demons gave us an option. We can go to the human world now. All the kids from the farms.

-Ha! In your face, Ray! -I turned to Emo Boy who was still shook. -I told ya they'll be back!

I runned up to Liliana and hugged her tightly.

-I knew I can trust you, Liliana. -I said.
-Thank you, Rhea.

I cupped her cheek and noticed something.

-Liliana? What happened to your ear?

-Oh. Don't worry about it. The king of the demons wanted a reward for our escape. It's nothing.

-...The reward was your ear?

-Not really. It was only about me feeling pain and cutting one part of my body. But it doesn't hurt anyway.

-You were always tough. -I smiled.

-Our friends went to the other farms to get the rest of our siblings. Laura, Sunny and everyone!

-Oh, yeah. -I said. -I have to hug you guys too! Will! Antoinette! Bruce! Sienna! Everyone! I missed you! You're all grown up!

-You are too, Rhea. -Antoinette said. -Your hair got way longer!

-Ray! -I turned to Emo Boy again. -What are you waiting for!? Go get everyone!

-Ah... Okay! -he rushed inside as I chuckled at his surprise.

He came back with all our siblings, babies included.

-Whoa, amazing... -Norman said.
-See? You really won't die!

-Yaay! -Emma cheered with the younger ones.

-Got anything to say, Ray? -I asked proudly.

-...Okay, fine. Sorry, you were right all along. -he admitted, embarrassed.

-You bet I was! And don't you underestimate me and my siblings ever again. -I said, ruffling his hair.

-So can all go now? Do the human world!? -Don asked with excitement.

-Sure. -Liliana smiled.

-What's going on?

It was Mama. Standing in the door, wearing her nightgown, the radar in her hand. Her eyes wide open.

I couldn't help but smirk at her.

-Yo, Mama. Remember when I agreed to be a caretaker? Guess what? I was lying!

-Rhea... What are you...

-Farms are over, lady~! -I cheered. -No more shipments, we are outta here! Come on, guys!

-Wait... -Mama hesitantly stepped forward. She dropped the radar. -I don't want my darling children to leave...

-Your darling children... Don't give a fuck! -I said.

We runned beyond the fence all the way to the wall.

-The demons already know about their King's decision. -Liliana said. -But they won't let us go so easily. They're already waiting at the bridge.

-Then are we going to cross the cliff? -I asked.

-Yeah! Quickly, we don't have much time! See? The others already crossed.

Indeed, I saw Laura, Sunny and the others on the other side. They got older, but they didn't really change.

I crossed first. It was so much fun! I wish I could do it again... Feel the wind in my hair and everything. Don't tell anyone, but I was a bit nervous about crossing. But only a bit!